X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• FS: 1956 Beetle Oval Window Diamond Green Metallic

1956 VW Beetle, been in the same family for 44 years. Unrestored, been painted once, original green interior. 36hp engine with original crash box transmission. California registered with yellow/black plates. No rust, original battery pan. I just did some major service and it runs great.

$30,900obo
    Attached Files
    VintageExcellence
    2.2S
    Last edited by VintageExcellence; 05-11-2022, 02:19 PM.

More detail
    Attached Files

Comment

Lovely car Mark!
      As I mentioned before; if I needed another lunchtime putt-putt mobile I'd be all over this.

Best of luck but I don't think you'll need it.
      Old, white cisgender male oppressor.
      Influencer/Life Coach.

www.beckseuropean.com

Comment

Originally posted by Frank Beck View Post
        Lovely car Mark!
        As I mentioned before; if I needed another lunchtime putt-putt mobile I'd be all over this.

Best of luck but I don't think you'll need it.
        Hey Frank! Now that you have a public forum again can you explain what CIS gender means

Comment

Originally posted by VintageExcellence View Post

Hey Frank! Now that you have a public forum again can you explain what CIS gender means
          I've been eagerly thinking of the gender on my kjetronic for some days now

Comment

I would consider '73 1/2 non-binary. Went through a confused, mid-year change and to this day many believe they're more comfortable being in the LGBTQ+++ camp.
            Influencer/Life Coach.

www.beckseuropean.com

Comment

Originally posted by Frank Beck View Post
              I would consider '73 1/2 non-binary. Went through a confused, mid-year change and to this day many believe they're more comfortable being in the LGBTQ+++ camp.
              I’m so offended and triggered now

Comment

Originally posted by VintageExcellence View Post

I’m so offended and triggered now
                There'll be a lot more of that this fall
                dem success GIF

Comment

Seb, that clip always puts a huge smile on my face. Exemplifies the utter hopelessness, futility, and irrational thinking of the blue team. I'm still convinced kale and tofu are laced with some type of poison that makes them insane.

Speaking of smiles... back to Mark's car. For someone looking for an ice cream getter that literally makes every man, woman, and child smile when they see it, this is the car.
                  Influencer/Life Coach.

www.beckseuropean.com

Comment

BTW, letting this one slide because wer're the anti-delete forum (plus it's a cool VW and Mark's a good guy) but lots of other places to list our non-Porsche cars for sale. Hear what I'm sayin'?

And I agree with Frank. If I didn't already have a '56 Beetle I'd be all over this. So hard to find when they haven't been f'd with.

Comment

Hey Mark,

Where is this car located? Buddy of mine in Sacramento is looking for a Beetle and wondering if this one is local to him?

Thanks,

James

Comment

Seller, I sent you a PM.

Comment

Working...
                        X