• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• FS: 9113601058

Comments on this one?
    https://miami.craigslist.org/mdc/cto...535448904.html

Yeah.....its a scam.

Comment

mhh ...two of my friends have been victims of porsche scammers..both lost a lot of money.(partly there fault for beeing to careless with sending money to strangers.) and both scammers where based in miami. i frequently see scams and almost every time they are from florida..why is this?..is florida a kind of save haven for them where legislation makes it relatively easy for them to walk away? i am in general under the impression that florida is a bit different compared to the rest of the US...is it or is it just me who feels this way?

Comment

Originally posted by moito View Post
        i am in general under the impression that florida is a bit different compared to the rest of the US...is it or is it just me who feels this way?
        If different=better then, yes.
        JP
        aka LiveFromNY
        Last edited by JP; 09-21-2022, 12:54 PM.

Comment

My apologies to our Florida friends but I've always had a rule never to buy a car unseen from Florida.
          John Audette
          www.911bestinclass.com

Comment

Originally posted by moito View Post
            mhh ..is florida a kind of save haven for them where legislation makes it relatively easy for them to walk away? i am in general under the impression that florida is a bit different compared to the rest of the US...is it or is it just me who feels this way?
            You are not mistaken.

Comment

Originally posted by jaudette3 View Post
              My apologies to our Florida friends but I've always had a rule never to buy a car unseen from Florida.
              I wouldn't buy a car unseen from ANYWHERE. Point blank, end of story. A plane ticket is cheap enough. Go check it out for yourself.

Comment

At these prices and this culture, obviously. When I started buying them 30 years ago they were $10K or less and there were fewer crooks in the fraternity because there was no money to be made.
                John Audette
                www.911bestinclass.com

Comment

Originally posted by jaudette3 View Post
                  At these prices and this culture, obviously. When I started buying them 30 years ago they were $10K or less and there were fewer crooks in the fraternity because there was no money to be made.
                  I'm fortunate that we have this registry where we can help each other out in that aspect. If anyone needs a car checked out in N. FL or S. GA, just let me know.

Comment

Originally posted by sebaroher View Post

I'm fortunate that we have this registry where we can help each other out in that aspect. If anyone needs a car checked out in N. FL or S. GA, just let me know.
                    Where are you located ? I'm in Amelia Island. Didn't know anyone else was near by !

Comment

Originally posted by wsh View Post

Where are you located ? I'm in Amelia Island. Didn't know anyone else was near by !
                      I'm in Orange Park, so not too far from you.

Comment

Working...
                      X