Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by uai View Post
    Since when is dealing a hobby?
    Collecting, restoring, etc. but dealing or flipping is not a hobby. Sure that an occasional buy sale transaction is included, but you only deal.
    If someone tries to sell repops and doesn't mention it's a repop I feel free to point out that this is a repop and the seller isn't disclosing.
    Especially if the seller even claims it's NOS
    In germany it doesn't matter if you do it legally or not as soon as your sales exceed a certain amount (and that's a 4 digit figure / year) it's a business and you'll have to tax your gains - prhaps you'd want to check with belgium too. Your path is on the internet in thousands of ads...
    How about if you have bumped an item 5 times you don't advertise it never ever again instead of marking sold and/or just re-listing it?
    If you're really interested I could write a bot harvesting your ads and we'll see what amount you have traded in the last e.g. 10 years.
    Just a quick check more than 1000 for sale ads in 8 years on one platform only, there are others too...
    You have now made 4 messages and 2 of them are there to criticize and bother me. Obviously it is very difficult for you not to interfere and criticize what others are doing. I ask you one more time, don't interfere with what I'm selling and leave me alone....... but probably you can't do this.....

Comment

Originally posted by enoz05 View Post

You have now made 4 messages and 2 of them are there to criticize and bother me. Obviously it is very difficult for you not to interfere and criticize what others are doing. I ask you one more time, don't interfere with what I'm selling and leave me alone....... but probably you can't do this.....
      And I can even add you've made a tens of thousands of entries only for selling stuff (and perhaps 50 contributing to a topic) and I've made at least hundreds if not thousands contributing to the community .... and probably mostly helpful.
      Step up ... register a business...
      this is just an excerpt of the sites you are feeding
      www.sl113.org
      www.impactbumpers.com
      e9coupe.com
      www.alfabb.com
      forums.pelicanparts.com
      www.early911sregistry.org
      www.bmw2002faq.com
      marktplatz.bmw-02-club.de

Last edited by uai; 04-21-2022, 10:26 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by uai View Post

And I can even add you've made a several thousands of entries only for selling stuff (and perhaps 50 contributing to a topic) and I've made at least hundreds if not thousands contributing to the community .... and probably mostly helpful.
        Step up ... register a business...
        Because you are a German you might think you know everything better ......

Just leave me alone...... And do you interfere with your own business.....

Comment

Just leave me alone...... And do you interfere with your own business.....
          can't believe this is my first post...
          enoz05, while by your definition you may not be a "vendor" you are far different than most forum posters that are here for reasons other than simply selling products, hobby or not. I personally do like seeing your hard to find items and such but sir you act as a vendor on this and all of the car hobby boards that I see you posting on. I don't understand why you are so defensive over this.

Comment

Originally posted by Jay View Post

I personally do like seeing your hard to find items and such but sir you act as a vendor on this and all of the car hobby boards that I see you posting on. I don't understand why you are so defensive over this.
            For the umpteenth time ....... I am not a vendor ...... believe it or don't believe it, it no longer interested me what you think about me.

Comment

In Uli's defense, they do have a pretty good track record. At least for the last 70 years or so.

Enoz, I got your message that you won't be listing here and I'm sorry to hear that. I hope you'll reconsider. That said, I, like everyone else, would also consider you a "vendor" in our world. Maybe you don't meet certain legal standards in Belgium but that's how you're seen in the community. And that's 100% OK. We want to be vendor-friendly here while at the same time making sure that 2 or 3 sellers don't dominate the classifieds at the expense of the more casual, enthusiast-sellers. I think you're paying a price because of how other sites run their classifieds and our members wanting to prevent that from happening here. To that end, we're working on some tech that will allow us more control over the frequency of new listings and bumps in the classifieds. I'm hopeful that will address everyone's concerns.

Again, I do hope you'll list here. I've bought many items from you in the past and have never had a complaint.

Comment

Originally posted by ADMIN View Post
                Some Additional Rules for this Particular Road

The 911 classified are provided as a free service to our members. In addition to our Rules of the Road, we kindly request that you observe Some Additional Rules for this Particular Road:
                • Please follow the Golden Rule. If you don’t know what the Golden Rule is, please call your parents and ask them how they missed this.
                • Please include a price when listing your item.
                • Please specify any additional costs in your ad (shipping, transaction fees, etc.).
                • Links to auction sites like BaT and eBay do not require that you list a price.
                • “What’s it worth?” posts belong in the General Discussion forum.
                • Please limit yourself to 5 bumps. If your item hasn’t sold after 5 bumps, your price is probably too high.
                • Please do not delete prices after your item sells as pricing history can be valuable to your fellow members.
                • Photos are not required but are highly recommended for all ads.
                • Please mark your listing as SOLD when your item sells.
                • Lastly, Caveat emptor. Let the buyer beware. The Early 911 Registry makes no warranties or representations regarding items listed in our classifieds.
                I think we should BAN 'What's it worth posts?" Not only are they incredibly annoying, BUT 90% of the time they are invitations to bid. I mean really...how hard is it to know what something you own, and are probably passionate about, is worth?
                Formerly, 69Sman, now RuF RS.
                Bahia Red 72S
                PTS Meerblau 991.2 Speedster
                Audi RS6 Avant (Daily.)
                INCOMING: PTS Black Olive 992 GT3 w WING and PDK

Comment

Count me among those who would like enoz05 to post his radios here.

Comment

Count me among those who think enoz is a vendor and a vulture.

Comment

Originally posted by georgek View Post
                      Count me among those who think enoz is a vendor and a vulture.
                      interesting to get to know people in this way

Comment

The definition of a vendor is
                        "someone who sells things as a profession"
                        But I don't do this for my profession, so I'm not a vendor in my opinion. I only do this as a hobby

you say you do not have a tax#...with all your online sales , i really do wonder how you managed to not make a signal on the radar of the tax investigators in your country...i bet you would have a hard time(way harder than here) to convince them that it is only a hobby..even if you think it is...

back in 2006 they responded to my signal
                        moito
                        tu felix austria
                        Last edited by moito; 04-24-2022, 03:49 AM.

Comment

Additional rule suggestion: Prohibit any item being offered for sale if resting on a pink towel— job done!

Comment

Originally posted by ADMIN View Post
                            Please include a price when listing your item.
                            it didn't take me long to find something that appears to be skirting this requirement.
                            (paraphrasing) "if you buy those things over there I have some other things you may be interested in"

comments ?

put on your best Emily Litella and say "never mind'. appears as though the party in question has already been banned.
                            Last edited by typ901; 12-10-2022, 05:13 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by typ901 View Post

it didn't take me long to find something that appears to be skirting this requirement.
                              (paraphrasing) "if you buy those things over there I have some other things you may be interested in"

comments ?

put on your best Emily Litella and say "never mind'. appears as though the party in question has already been banned.
                              Who's been banned?

Comment

What a bunch of fuddy duddies. Who cares how @enox05 defines himself, or if he pays taxes?

Comment

Working...
                                X