X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• FS: Five Verdestein Tires $500

WILL ONLY SELL TO SOMEONE LOCAL. SHIPPING IS TOO EXPENSIVE. YOU CAN BUY NEW TIRES WITH WHAT THESE WILL COST WHEN YOU ADD IN SHIPPING.

Five Vredestein Sprint Classic tires 185/70R 15 for sale. Four of the tires have 450 miles on them and 1 is brand new. These tires would costs over $180 each (Tire Rack) so this is a great value.

The 4 used tires are like new. All five tires $500.

Tires located in Washington, D.C Metro area
    Attached Files
    mikeD_14
    Ivory 72 911T
    Last edited by mikeD_14; 09-22-2022, 10:16 AM.

I'm too far away to consider buying these, but I'd like to know why you are selling them?
    Former British Leyland mechanic, remember them?
    Long Beach, CA

Comment

I bought them to replace rotted out original tires on my 1972 911T so I could move the car when I bought it. After getting the car running again, I drove the car about 450 miles before starting the restoration. Now that the car in the restoration facility and they removed the tires and wheels. In the meantime I found tires that are more closely to what came on the car. I will put them on when the car is finished. There is nothing wrong with the Vredestein tires and I actually enjoyed driving on them. If it wasn't for me having a defective gene requiring me to restore the car as close to factory as possible I would have kept the Vredestein tires.

Comment

Hi mike, am interested in the tires but live in California. Could you let me know how much shipping is?

Comment

I have had many people who wanted the tires but when I calculated the shipping everyone backed out and I dont blame them. It is cheaper to buy from TireRack then me with shipping. I had one other person from California who wanted them. I checked shipping with UPS, USPS and FedeX and they all came out to around $60-$70 per tire. You can buy new ones for about $10 more. Thanks for your interest but I am trying to sell them to someone locally. I guess I need to delete this ad.

Mike

Comment

Agreed at that price probably not worth it. Thanks for following up!

Comment

Working...
            X