X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ad Copy?

I've put together what I consider to be the ultimate travel kit for air cooled enthusiast. I call it the AC14: Road Safety & Mobility Emergency Kit (I'm open to better names). I thought you might be interested in the first draft of my ad copy.

Getting right to the point, this kit is not for everyone. It isn’t needed for someone that does their road repairs with a credit card and AAA. It’s designed for owners who like to be self sufficient and take care of things themselves (people often referred to as "men") as opposed to being dependent on and waiting for others as traffic whizzes by a few feet away. I have found that many owners of vintage Porsches tend to be independent and self sufficient types. That was Porsche’s market when the vintage cars were built, as they considered Porsche owners to be enthusiasts. Remember in the early days when the Driver's Manual (not called the Owner's Manual) had a section for adjusting valves? Thanks for looking, we're proud to offer this product that we think could save lives.

It's been revised a bit. Anyway, here's what it looks like.

Click image for larger version  Name:	g12.png Views:	0 Size:	1.09 MB ID:	6627 Click image for larger version  Name:	g11.png Views:	0 Size:	1,008.8 KB ID:	6628

I would very much appreciate your input on this kit if you have a couple of minutes to spare. Am I all wet? Are there about 3-4 self sufficient folks left?

Cheers,
    John
    jaudette3
    Really?
    Last edited by jaudette3; 08-02-2022, 10:49 AM.
    John Audette
    www.911bestinclass.com
Working...
X