Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NOS 170mm Cibié Bi-Iode Headlights

** SOLD **

I just put up a new listing at the AC Shop for a set of NOS(!) 170mm Cibié Bi-Iode Headlights that I'm starting to build. You probably know that the 170mm Cibié's were the ones used on early rally cars such as the RSR and ST and are the most sought after headlights for early Porsches. They actually are rare (I'm always reluctant to use that word) and very difficult to find.

I'm mounting them in restored original Hella SB19 housings that were used for sealed beams on the early U.S. delivery cars. Unfortunately I have to use chrome plated steel trim rings as the original brass ones are not available. Fortunately the Hella logo clear SB19 lenses are available.

A lot of folks prefer the look of the amber high beams. It "might" be possible to do convert them from clear to amber but these are NOS and I'm very, very reluctant to meddle with them. It is very difficult to remove the lenses of the 170mm Cibié's and the risk of breakage is high. If you have had your heart set on the ones with the amber reflectors and you have an ample budget contact me and we may be able to figure something out.

In any event these NOS clear Cibié Bi-Iode headlights are listed at the AC Shop. The cost is $3,500.00 plus shipping. I estimate that they will be ready to ship in 3-4 weeks.

Thanks,
    John
    jaudette3
    Really?
    Last edited by jaudette3; 08-04-2022, 05:52 PM.
    John Audette
    www.911bestinclass.com

I have another set of these available....
    John Audette
    www.911bestinclass.com

Comment

Working...
    X