Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• FS: NOS Cibié Bi-Iode Headlamps

** SOLD **

These always sell quickly. I started a waiting list today, send me a message if you would like to add your name.

I think everyone is pretty familiar with these but I'll post a little blurb anyway

Rarest of the Rare: NOS Porsche Cibié Bi-Iode Headlights

These are the most sought after headlights used on early Porsches. The factory used them on rallye cars, including the 911R, 911ST and the 911RSR. They are absolutely perfect as they are not only NOS, they are NIB (New In Box).

Cibié Bi-Iode headlamps are one of the finest upgrades that you can install on an air-cooled Porsche. They're like the fine jewelry on any 911 build, a crowning touch and a conversation starter. And a must on every R, ST and RSR build.

Click image for larger version  Name:	Picture11.png Views:	0 Size:	979.8 KB ID:	8408

We have installed the NOS lamps into restored original Hella SB19 headlight buckets with premium trim rings (not Chinese) and Hella logo clear lenses. And equipped them with our Best-in-Class GE (Tungsram) Megalight Ultra +120 H1 bulbs (making these the brightest Cibiés ever).

These have clear high and low beams and we won't change them to amber as it requires removal of lenses which is difficult and risky. You can achieve some amber effect by using amber bulbs.

Price: $3,500 - Information Here

Thanks for looking.

Cheers,
    John
    jaudette3
    Really?
    Last edited by jaudette3; 11-10-2022, 07:37 PM.
    John Audette
    www.911bestinclass.com
Working...
X