Collapse
X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

$450 for a handful of bolts. Seems like a screaming deal!

https://forums.pelicanparts.com/pors...rly-911-a.html

Comment

How about young men playing poker for pots of $100,000 or more? Guys who look like they should be working at a car wash?

I am speechless at what has happened to money in the past 10 years, I really am (please, please jump me if I price something at a crazy level). I can't believe that this is sustainable and I mean in a macro way: cars, houses, art, whatever. Is it the easy money from the stock market and real estate over the past 10 years? Is it the next generation inheriting their baby boomer parents' money? Is it the flood of money released during Covid? Hell, the younger generation doesn't even work and jobs are going begging everywhere. I saw a sign outside FedEx the other day that they are looking for workers. FedEx? Those are great jobs, I almost applied. I know I'm old but it's all beyond my comprehension.
      John Audette
      www.911bestinclass.com

Comment

Originally posted by jaudette3 View Post
        How about young men playing poker for pots of $100,000 or more? Guys who look like they should be working at a car wash?

I am speechless at what has happened to money in the past 10 years, I really am (please, please jump me if I price something at a crazy level). I can't believe that this is sustainable and I mean in a macro way: cars, houses, art, whatever. Is it the easy money from the stock market and real estate over the past 10 years? Is it the next generation inheriting their baby boomer parents' money? Is it the flood of money released during Covid? Hell, the younger generation doesn't even work and jobs are going begging everywhere. I saw a sign outside FedEx the other day that they are looking for workers. FedEx? Those are great jobs, I almost applied. I know I'm old but it's all beyond my comprehension.
        There really is no telling what's going on. I see the housing market is starting to cool, so hopefully soon that means the used car and collector car market as well.

Comment

A lot of the new money is Internet-generated. I have come across some on social media with massive followings by the youth, with nothing but jabber, trivia, and superficial postings. The business models of the platforms (e.g., You Tube, Facebook, Twitter, TikTok, Google, etc.) pay the channel-owners and/or content generators by formulae based on the number of followers (eyeballs), how many visits, duration of visits, and so on. So, much money is generated for those with massive followings - - all passive income in 100s of thousands of dollars a year. Crazy stupid, but real.

Comment

You shouldn’t be allowed to bump and item or “ttt” without a good price reduction. I’m no talking about $5 increments. Boring and old

Comment

I'm thinking of starting an Only Fans account..

Comment

Is this a joke?
                https://www.early911sregistry.org/fo...ycerin-bottles

Comment

Originally posted by flatsixer View Post
                  Hi,
                  No, this is not a joke. I'm here to provide information and assist with your questions to the best of my abilities. If you have any specific questions or need assistance with something, please feel free to ask, and I'll do my best to help you.

Comment

Working...
                  X