Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Roll call for the Lit Show?

Who's going?

If you are going, and want a free Early 911 Registry t-shirt to wear to the event, please send me a PM with your size and address!

Click image for larger version  Name:	E911Rshirt.jpg Views:	23 Size:	85.6 KB ID:	9415

I will be there for the weekend, Lit meet, open houses, Swap Meet on sunday..

Comment

Originally posted by mathieulecomte View Post
      I will be there for the weekend, Lit meet, open houses, Swap Meet on sunday..
      PM me yout t-shirt size and address...

Comment

Dang, can't make the Lit show this year but, am going to the first Monterey Porsche swap next week. Are the shirts for sale?

edit-- Never mind, saw the other thread.
        Last edited by 70SATMan; 02-15-2023, 05:06 PM.

Comment

Ugh. Rain, rain, rain...

Comment

Yup, it's going to be wet, at least thursday and friday... well, we'll have to stay inside for the open houses, ha!

Comment

We’re getting snow in the Santa Cruz Mtns. Luckily working from today as they closed Hwy 17 both dissections (Silicon Valley). I get to drive north towards Tahoe for a wedding. Going to be fun!

Would rather be browsing tables, lol.

Comment

T'was a little too cold to sport the t-shirt this weekend, but the Marketing machine of
                JP
                aka LiveFromNY
                JP worked perfectly at the Swap Meet on Sunday as everyone was carrying their tote around! Well done, well done!

Comment

Working...
                X