Collapse
X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bob, Obama added $8.6 trillion to our national debt which is considerably lower then your post about Trump's number... Both you and John are truly suffering from 'Trump Derangement Syndrome'

Comment

• twice impeached
      responsible for thousands of un-needed death and illness of covid. (He being cute about the desease and his alternate" cures"
      ending our continuous stretch of peaceful transitions of power
      continues... to date.... to trying to overthought the last election.

Comment

• Silverc4s
        Silverc4s commented
        Editing a comment
        Question: Name 3 people who attempted to interrupt the peaceful transition of power prior to 2020.

Answer: Al Gore, John Kerry, Hilary Clinton.

• bob joyce
        bob joyce commented
        Editing a comment
        they all conceded to the winner.
        fully participated in the transfer of power.
        trump never conceded and did not help Biden with the transition of power
        i guess you don't understand the difference.
        was the meeting on jan.6 just a bunch of tourists
        or were they there because they wanted to stop the proceedings that was the transfer of power.
        does that in any way look like what happened with gore, kerry and clinton?

• bob joyce
        bob joyce commented
        Editing a comment
        they all conceded to the winner.
        fully participated in the transfer of power.
        trump never conceded and did not help Biden with the transition of power
        i guess you don't understand the difference.
        was the meeting on jan.6 just a bunch of tourists
        or were they there because they wanted to stop the proceedings that was the transfer of power?
        does that in any way look like what happened with gore, kerry and clinton?

• I was commenting on the debt issue.. seems when facts interrupt your narrative, you alter the discussion..Typical of people with TDS...

Comment

• i guess you admire trump so much that you try to mimic his traits of insulting someone that disagrees with him.
        punk move dude.

Comment

• Trump is a despicable human being by any decent moral person's measure.
          John Audette
          www.911bestinclass.com

Comment

• Guys, The comment I made was a comparison of Bob's comment on Trump spending $1.9 trillion verse Obama's $8.6 trillion , neither you or Bob are willing to debate facts, only produce 'straw an arguments ..

Comment

• Straw men arguments ..I should pay more attention to spell check before I hit send....

Comment

• The national debt rose $7.8 trillion during scumbag's term in office.
                John Audette
                www.911bestinclass.com

Comment

• John, If you do some research you will find that a portion of the budget was inherited from the Obama years, the appropriation were part of the Continuing Resolution passed by the previous Congress! From you term “scumbag”, I assume you are referring to Trump! An expanded vocabulary, might improve your image!
                  Example: crud, skunk, dirtball, pervert, cad, jerk and lout, to name a few! Frank by

Comment

• One "small" factor why Obama "may" have increased the debt more than his successor is that there WAS A HUGE WORLD FINANCIAL CRISIS in 2008.All the banks, and insurance companies were broke along with most of the automakers. Credit was frozen because of derivative trading. The stock market had collapsed and the bad, bad government became the lender of last resort to save all the idiots who had caused the problems from losing their bonuses.
                    Unfortunately the Fed kept injecting liquidity and kept interest rates at near zero even though the economy was booming. Largely because of threats from the "former" occupant of 1600 Pennsylvania Ave.
                    Talk about selective memory! AND nobody went to jail for this, even though quite a bit of what occurred was criminal. In my mind that was a big mistake on Obama's part.

Comment

• Selective memory..The first tranche of cash in Obama's term ( American Recovery and Reinvestment Act) was the " Shovel Ready Stimulus Bill" $900 billion , on Dec 18th 2015 just before he departed he signed a $1.8 trillion bill that included $700 billion in tax breaks.. I'm happy to outline the spending over his 8 years.. He also bailed out General Motors and Chrysler with massive loans and the forgave GM. Chrysler repaid their loan.. https://www.manhattan-institute.org/...its-10669.html

Comment

• During the 8.3 months between inauguration on January 20 and a the first budget going into effect on October 1, a new president is generally operating under the predecessor’s budget.
                        • The four Republican presidents since 1981 (Ronald Reagan, George H.W. Bush, George W. Bush, Donald Trump) increased the federal deficit during their time in office.
                        • The two Democratic presidents since 1981 (Bill Clinton, Barack Obama) decreased the federal deficit.
                        • The biggest deficit increase among presidents since 1981 occurred under George W. Bush: 1,204% increase from FY 2002-2009.
                        • Trump’s final budget ended on September 30, 2021, with a deficit of $2.77 trillion.

Comment

• Originally posted by jaudette3 View Post
                          Trump is a despicable human being by any decent moral person's measure.
                          Um hmm... And Biden's a peach.

https://www.facebook.com/bradparscal...77497996372204
                          JP
                          aka LiveFromNY
                          Last edited by JP; 09-07-2022, 05:57 PM.

Comment

• jaudette3
                            jaudette3
                            Really?
                            jaudette3 commented
                            Editing a comment
                            Yes, compared to Trump. Not compared to you. It's a low bar with politicians as we know.

• JP
                            JP
                            aka LiveFromNY
                            JP commented
                            Editing a comment
                            I don't know, John. Someone much smarter than I once told me that if you really want to judge a man, look to his children. I'm just sayin'.
                            JP
                            aka LiveFromNY
                            Last edited by JP; 09-07-2022, 07:34 PM.

• Flatsixer.. Federal deficit stands alone from Federal debt.. A deficit is the measurement between income and expenditures in any given year or period of time...The debt is the sum total of outstanding loans owed by the government... I question your 1,204 % increase between 2002 and 2009.. I do know that Bush II raised military spending from 2.9% to 4.6% of GDP which was necessary to rebuild our National Defense's. Please provide your source of that 1,204% increase...The Federal debt in 2002 was $6.2 trillion it increased to $11.9 trillion in 2009. In 2010 it increased to $13.5 trillion and in 2016 when Obama left office it had ballooned to $19.5 trillion..In 2021 it was $28.4 trillion..By Aug of this year the Federal Debt has grown to $30.8 trillion. Mostly driven by Biden American Rescue Plan, that kicked off the inflation we have today! The top five presidents who contributed to the debt by percentage were FDR an increase of 1,048%, Combination of the Depression and WW II, Woodrow Wilson, 723% increase, Ronald Regan, 186% GW Bush,101% increase and Barack Obama, 74% increase. The added debt in trillions were FDR, 0.236 W Wilson, 0.021, R Regan $1.86, GW Bush, $5.85 and Obama $8.6 trillion. https://www.thebalance.com/us-debt-b...ercent-3306296... Frank

Comment

• Futile.....
                            jaudette3
                            Really?
                            Last edited by jaudette3; 09-14-2022, 07:45 PM.
                            John Audette
                            www.911bestinclass.com

Comment

Working...
                            X