Collapse
X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 1.8 million people entered our southern boarder illegally since Biden became president...Without secure boarders we do not have a secure country.. Please let me know how many illegal / undocumented people you can put up in your home?

Comment

• jaudette3
      jaudette3
      Really?
      jaudette3 commented
      Editing a comment
      I agree with you on this one. The Democrats want as many immigrants as possible because they tend to vote for Democrats. For a while anyway. I think that Latinos tend to be inherently conservative. I do think the Republicans want to end democracy and replace it with fascism, some type of oligarchical rule. Not a big fan of that.

• John, The mantra that republicans want to establish a fascists government flies in the face of facts... Trump was president when Jan 6th occurred.. he could have declared Martial Law and called out the military. Instead he sent his lawyers into court to challenge the election results, in every case he lost and did not incite a coup, he accepted the courts decision and moved on. Not a direction a Fascists would take! Frank

Comment

• bob joyce
      bob joyce commented
      Editing a comment
      you must live in some fantasy world. like that bounty dog dude.
      have you ever had an original thought or do other people that you subscribe to feed you the B.S. own you and your credit card.

• Renunciation of American Citizenship

What was the title of this thread again? "The Insanity of Much of Day Culture"?

I'm just learning of the movement in the United States of people renunciating their American citizenship. There are evidently fairly large numbers of people doing this, it seems especially popular among the extreme conspiracy theorists crowd (the ones that believe that 9/11 was a false flag done by the U.S., that the Queen had been dead for a long time but it was just now announced, etc.). Anyone know anything about this?

What the hell?

A sane person to an insane society must appear insane.
    John Audette
    www.911bestinclass.com

Comment

• i believe it is a cottage industry.
      someone dreams up a scenario that is provocative enough for certain people to buy into and ....
      whala.... you have people you can grift for what initially looks like support but then becomes monetized,

Comment

• The 2010 Foreign Bank Account Report has put a major burden low and middle income expatriates. Two of my sons live abroad both for over ten years. One in Thailand ( who flew home today and the other who departed last Thursday), he lives with his wife in Slovakia. They came to attend our bi annual family reunion. Both have direct experience in the complicated reporting to conform to the 2010 FBAR... Many of their friends who hold two passports are turning in their US passport and only returning for shorter periods of time to avoid the visa restrictions. It also removes the paperwork in filing income tax and frees them from declaring assets they hold or develop in their adopted country.

Comment

• I understand giving up U.S. citizenship when living in a foreign country as there are probably significant tax advantages. But I'm referring to people staying in the U.S. For one thing, don't you have to have a passport from somewhere?
          John Audette
          www.911bestinclass.com

Comment

• If you renounce your citizenship, you can only legally stay for 6 months and only if your hold a valid passport from another country! Of course, you could give up your US citizenship and fly to Mexico and renter as a displaced person fleeing hardship or your ex wife and stay for ever and apply for medical, housing and food stamps!

Comment

• Originally posted by Aussie24 View Post
            The 2010 Foreign Bank Account Report has put a major burden low and middle income expatriates. Two of my sons live abroad both for over ten years. One in Thailand ( who flew home today and the other who departed last Thursday), he lives with his wife in Slovakia. They came to attend our bi annual family reunion. Both have direct experience in the complicated reporting to conform to the 2010 FBAR... Many of their friends who hold two passports are turning in their US passport and only returning for shorter periods of time to avoid the visa restrictions. It also removes the paperwork in filing income tax and frees them from declaring assets they hold or develop in their adopted country.
            It's a bit more complicated than just handing in your passport. Since the Dart brothers did this, estate taxes are due, just as if you had died. Not really worth it unless you are a billionaire like the Darts.

Comment

• Most people that decide to forgo US citizenship don’t have $13M in assets, thus exempt from estate tax!

Comment

• Tell enough lies and have the media publish them eventually people take them for truth..
                https://jonathanturley.org/2022/09/25/biden-repeats-false-claims-about-ar-15-velocity-in-support-of-a-ban/

Comment

• Sorry, I posted the link incorrectly.. I will try again!

Comment

• jaudette3
                    jaudette3
                    Really?
                    jaudette3 commented
                    Editing a comment
                    Don't bother, it's a meaningless detail. They still appear to be pretty effective killing devices.

• It’s the lies being putting forward by our Commander in Chief and the compliant Press, not the guns!
                  The country is tired of lies and half truths !

Comment

• I'm starting to understand a bit why compromise is dead for the most part in our country. There are obviously many folks who believe that they are not getting a fair deal in the U.S., both the left and the right, perhaps more strongly on the right. The stage was set for someone identified as a fighter to lead them. Trump saw the opening, rode in, and formalized a populist movement. And populists pretty much by definition are fighters not compromisers. That was bound to set off a reaction on the other side so here came the left populists. So here we are, no compromising, only fighting. God help us.
                    John Audette
                    www.911bestinclass.com

Comment

• John, When such nonsense about the world coming to an end, shuts off the most necessary sources of energy, little compromise can occur.. The pandering to the 'greens' by mindless unproductive policies, angers citizens who recognize that folly. A good example is the tax credits to promote the sale of EV's. Tesla's only reason to exist is to gobble up subsidies and credits.. The offset tax credit that Tesla sells to the automotive industry approaches $30,000 per car. Take that away and the company would implode. Attacking the fossil fuel industry with regulations and pressure to shut off funding, is another example... As for populist leaders finding a constituency to address their views, the elites in DC , both Coasts and Academia feel they know best in making policy, the balance of the country feels differently.. If you are watching the movement in Europe the trend is to the right and that will eventually occur here.. Frank

Comment

• Direct quote from your hero Trump:

“Is McConnell approving all of these Trillions of Dollars worth of Democrat sponsored Bills, without even the slightest bit of negotiation, because he hates Donald J. Trump, or is he doing it because he believes in the Fake and Highly Destructive Green New Deal, and is will take the Country down with him? In any event, either reason is acceptable. He has a DEATH WISH. Must immediately seek help and advise from his China loving wife, Coco Chow.”

Ignoring the stupid hateful racism for a moment, this is a direct threat. The same dialogue that we have seen in countless mob movies. And please don't tell me it's just an expression.
                      John Audette
                      www.911bestinclass.com

Comment

• bob joyce
                        bob joyce commented
                        Editing a comment
                        just imagine if it was ANY Democrat that had committed the offenses that Old Orange has...
                        This is why I say there is no liberal media ....just a psyops of a pretend media that is controlled by big business and money with the goal of anything that would resemble an impowered middle class is snuffed out.
                        the Republican party is happy with being the party of traitors as long as they think they might be the ones in power.
                        They are going to get a Big Surprise.
                        Big money will despite themselves not allow the USA to sink to the level of Rusia. ...
                        Because they know that they would be vulnerable for their money to be confiscated as in Rusia....
                    Working...
                    X