X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Rare Shades - coverage by Hodinkee

Nice to see a write up for Rare Shades 6 on Hodinkee. Watch people are probably familiar with the site. Surprised to not see more “not so modern” Porsches in the photos.

Scott

https://www.hodinkee.com/articles/po...des-6#comments

Nice to see the coverage but disappointed in the "rare shades". Not that much to impress me. The previous event in L.A. a couple years back beat this one soundly for awesome colors.

Comment

Originally posted by JP View Post
      The previous event in L.A. a couple years back beat this one soundly for awesome colors.
      AND don’t forget the awesome sidewalk sundaes left by the homeless at that event!
      Old, white cisgender male oppressor.
      Influencer/Life Coach.

www.beckseuropean.com

Comment

Originally posted by Frank Beck View Post

AND don’t forget the awesome sidewalk sundaes left by the homeless at that event!
        Chuck is turning over in his grave (based on looks).

Comment

Originally posted by JP View Post

Chuck is turning over in his grave (based on looks).
          Ha!
          The "Shades" thread in '19 was the final straw for Chucky and my last post before excommunication. He ended up deleting all of the fun parts. Of course.
          Old, white cisgender male oppressor.
          Influencer/Life Coach.

www.beckseuropean.com

Comment

Damn I think I missed that Frank Beck misstep. There were so many I couldn’t keep up.

Scott

Comment

The link looked more like a watch thread than a car one.

Comment

While I appreciate the coverage of the recent event, I can't help but express a bit of disappointment in the selection of "rare shades." It seems there wasn't much that truly impressed me. Comparing it to the previous event in L.A. a couple of years ago, I must say that the array of awesome colors back then surpassed the current showcase by a considerable margin. Looking forward to seeing more exciting and unique shades in the future.

Comment

Originally posted by planreign View Post
                  While I appreciate the coverage of the recent event, I can't help but express a bit of disappointment in the selection of "rare shades." It seems there wasn't much that truly impressed me. Comparing it to the previous event in L.A. a couple of years ago, I must say that the array of awesome colors back then surpassed the current showcase by a considerable margin. Looking forward to seeing more exciting and unique shades in the future.
                  ai, yai, ai!!!
                  Reminiscing the old days,.. only brings more regret...

www.autoforeignservices.com
                  autoforeign@gmail.com
                  67S's......

Comment

Working...
                  X