X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Free Porsche with house purchase....

Not an early car, so I figured it should go here.... something for you midwest guys...

https://losangeles.craigslist.org/la...519563378.html

e
    Reminiscing the old days,.. only brings more regret...

www.autoforeignservices.com
    autoforeign@gmail.com
    67S's......

Originally posted by soterik View Post
    Not an early car, so I figured it should go here.... something for you midwest guys...

https://losangeles.craigslist.org/la...519563378.html

e
    Now I see why Frank gives 912 guys so much shit

Comment

HEY, that’s in my hometown. Gotta talk to the wife…..

I like the ad copy - “the porsche will come with the car.”

Comment

Yep. There it is: It's in a 912 owner's DNA to over-value everything they own.

"Free" if you buy the house?? Huh?!

Like saying "My basement-dwelling 30-year-old son comes with the house."

Old, white cisgender male oppressor.
        Influencer/Life Coach.

www.beckseuropean.com

Comment

Click image for larger version  Name:	image_1725.jpg Views:	6 Size:	139.6 KB ID:	7119
          Originally posted by sebaroher View Post

Now I see why Frank gives 912 guys so much shit
          This is how to take 90 pounds off the rear of a 911. That engine makes 2.4S power. Mine makes about 10 more hp than that graph. I've been offered 250. I passed it up.
          I just ordered my new plates. NO911NV.

Like Frank, I like to stir things up some.
          Attached Files
          Chris Pomares
          2.4L
          Last edited by Chris Pomares; 08-18-2022, 09:07 AM.

Comment

Chris, you remind me of one those guys who is always ready to whip out mall glamour pics of [insert loved one] because they know they’re not really that attractive.

It’s ok; your car is kick ass and we all know it. No justifying necessary.
            Influencer/Life Coach.

www.beckseuropean.com

Comment

Originally posted by Chris Pomares View Post
              Click image for larger version Name:	image_1725.jpg Views:	6 Size:	139.6 KB ID:	7119

This is how to take 90 pounds off the rear of a 911. That engine makes 2.4S power. Mine makes about 10 more hp than that graph. I've been offered 250. I passed it up.
              I just ordered my new plates. NO911NV.

Like Frank, I like to stir things up some.
              Sharp looking car, Chris.

When are you swapping in the Subaru motor?

Comment

In my next life.
                In this life, this engine seams perfect in my SAWB car.
                Attached Files

Comment

Chris,

Who makes the EFI setup?

Comment

Originally posted by Frank Beck View Post
                    Chris, you remind me of one those guys who is always ready to whip out mall glamour pics of [insert loved one] because they know they’re not really that attractive.

It’s ok; your car is kick ass and we all know it. No justifying necessary.
                    Frank,
                    Your correct. I'm butt ugly. My wife is still a Fox. and my car has gotten over a million page views from all over the world on a hand full of sites. I'm a lucky guy.
                    And Frank, I always look forward to what you write.
                    Chris Pomares
                    2.4L
                    Last edited by Chris Pomares; 08-20-2022, 08:05 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by sebaroher View Post
                      Chris,

Who makes the EFI setup?
                      These are TWM 50 mm single throttle bodies. Now owned by Borla. They're only OK. For this engine in Colorado I would have preferred some 45's. There were very few 48IDA EFI type throttle bodies 10 years ago (no 45's) for 4 cylinder engines. There are other choices now.
                      EMPI just bought PMO. They are working on a 48IDA throttle body. You guys with 6 cylinder engines have several choices.
                      Chris Pomares
                      2.4L
                      Last edited by Chris Pomares; 08-20-2022, 08:02 AM.

Comment

Frank,
                        Your correct. I'm butt ugly. My wife is still a Fox. and my car has gotten over a million page views from all over the world on a hand full of sites. I'm a lucky guy.
                        As long as I’m alive I hope to never, ever have a million “views” on any part of my life.
                        But good for you!
                        Influencer/Life Coach.

www.beckseuropean.com

Comment

Originally posted by Frank Beck View Post

As long as I’m alive I hope to never, ever have a million “views” on any part of my life.
                          But good for you!
                          The car is well known. If I show the car, people recognize it from reading about it. As for me they just wonder who's the old fat grey hair guy by the car. I think I've gotten zero page views and they're well deserved. Who wants to look at one of the worlds ugliest people on the planet.

Comment

These are TWM 50 mm single throttle bodies. Now owned by Borla. They're only OK. For this engine in Colorado I would have preferred some 45's. There were very few 48IDA EFI type throttle bodies 10 years ago (no 45's) for 4 cylinder engines. There are other choices now.
                            EMPI just bought PMO. They are working on a 48IDA throttle body. You guys with 6 cylinder engines have several choices.
                            Yeah, my buddy has the borla kit on his 2.8 it performs nicely.

I'm wondering how the quality of pmo will do now that they've been bought out by empi (purveyor of cheap Chinese junk)

Good thing I purchased my EFI kit from PMO a few years back.

Comment

Working...
                            X