Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

FREE (or very, very cheap) Early 911 Registry Banners!

Collapse
X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• FREE (or very, very cheap) Early 911 Registry Banners!

Just got in our first order of banners and wanted to make them available to our members.

Here's the deal. If you're in the Porsche business and you're going to hang it in your shop, garage, or other high traffic place (Frank's bathroom) then these are free. If you're kind enough to help advertise this site, that's the least I can do.

For everyone else who just needs some cheap garage art or perhaps a colorful wee pad for your chihuahua, I paid $12 each for these and figure $10 shipped in the U.S. so $22 via Paypal will get you one.

36" by 36". High quality Chinese vinyl. Limited time opportunity. No warranties expressed or implied. Your results may vary.

Click image for larger version  Name:	IMG_5933.jpg Views:	0 Size:	216.1 KB ID:	4551

This would have been great hanging behind me for the interview video for my auction....
    Reminiscing the old days,.. only brings more regret...

www.autoforeignservices.com
    autoforeign@gmail.com
    67S's......

Comment

these are great
      am in , will send payment PP .
      who do we send to ?
      thanks
      frank

Comment

Nice looking banner JP, I think that would look good in my garage. What is the email address used to procure one?
        Thanks, Mike

Comment

I'm in. What's the PayPal email? Going to a bigger shop in August. This will be perfect. Now how about window decals for the cars.

Comment

JP, ..One for Kevin, Tim and my 'motor house' Thanks for this effort! Frank

Comment

I am, of course….IN. pp add plz.

Comment

I'd like one please JP

Comment

Hey Guys. My apologies. I was treveling over the 4th and just got back. The email address for Paypal is jp@early911registry.com. If you're wanting a free banner for your shop or place of business, just shoot me a PM with your address.

Thanks,

JP

Comment

JP , just sent $70 to your PP account for three banners for my sons Tim, Kevin and me. Address : Frank R. Allocca, 520 Old Chester Road, Chester, NJ 07930… Thanks, Frank

Comment

JP,
                    $ sent. I sent $25.00 as I didn't use friends or family.
                    Chris Pomares

Comment

I sent $22 friends and family because I’m pretty sure we can trust JP?

Comment

I too sent my sheckles in.

Comment

Obviously I'm in for anything that's free. We'll display it loud and proud.

Thanks JP.
                          Old, white cisgender male oppressor.
                          Influencer/Life Coach.

www.beckseuropean.com

Comment

Thanks guys. These are all going out today/tomorrow.

Aussie24
                            Aussie24 I'm refunding you $24. No reason to pay shipping three times.

Comment

Working...
                            X