Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• FS: Hood badge, tail light, fog switch, wipe/wash decal

Offering a few items.
    SOLD. Extremely nice hood badge, not a single flaw in the paint. Has some adhesive residue on the back side. Asking $725/shipped insured

SOLD. rear drivers tail light, very nice original lens, no crazing in the clear plastic, nice chrome, very nice reflectors inside - Asking $395 shipped insured

SOLD - Fog switch set plus extras - Set up for 68-69, comes with early 65-67 type knob, but would need new stalk (stoddard or sierra sell them). Includes extra emblems and knobs, $250/all or $225 switch only with any one knob.

Wipe/Wash Decals, 18 year old porsche parts, not current URO repros. Stoddard gets $57 for these, asking $45

if anyone can tell me what the foil decal with the washer symbols is for, it may be for sale as well. I have seen these on 2 1970 911’s, but all others I have seen have the “leaky faucet” type decal, so no idea if this is one year only, odd repro’s, Mercedes that a couple 911’s accidentally used?
    Click image for larger version  Name:	F306CA0F-641C-4A2D-A9F9-0158FC84B00D.jpg Views:	52 Size:	89.6 KB ID:	7996 Click image for larger version  Name:	E2A81554-FE9C-4CFF-ACD6-BAD961307B67.jpg Views:	51 Size:	106.8 KB ID:	7997 Click image for larger version  Name:	6ECC8A6D-FC6F-48C5-B2A4-63FD0D64F84E.jpg Views:	49 Size:	158.6 KB ID:	7998 Click image for larger version  Name:	D9F24DA8-070B-417A-B913-406F4C5F450A.jpg Views:	49 Size:	137.1 KB ID:	7999 Click image for larger version  Name:	8DA77248-C6D9-468E-AB38-F34E7E6E3E6E.jpg Views:	50 Size:	118.3 KB ID:	8001 Click image for larger version  Name:	20F569B2-92BE-432C-95BE-6AB582D4F53D.jpg Views:	49 Size:	158.0 KB ID:	8002 Click image for larger version  Name:	955D1E6B-0E76-47A3-B3E8-4354F02D1966.jpg Views:	49 Size:	97.7 KB ID:	8003 Click image for larger version  Name:	2AD07C74-6584-4C5A-8398-BF4EC83AB929.jpg Views:	49 Size:	105.1 KB ID:	8004
    Attached Files
    Last edited by 68912; 10-22-2022, 10:39 PM.

I’ll take the hood badge…PM sent.

Comment

The hood badge is a repro unless I'm mistaken ?

Comment

Originally posted by 9er View Post
        The hood badge is a repro unless I'm mistaken ?
        Can you please point out why you think this is a repro? I’ll remove it if that is the case, but this looks exactly like my other original badges, could it be the flash and angle? Here’s a no flash picture. Click image for larger version

Name:	8BF92B7E-066B-4FFE-8AF7-7E0654190F4A.jpg
Views:	410
Size:	115.2 KB
ID:	8016 Click image for larger version

Name:	8BD8EFB4-3F62-4EEA-96A9-A9ED888EC4F6.jpg
Views:	379
Size:	94.8 KB
ID:	8017

Comment

That's perfectly authentic.

Comment

My bad, sorry.

Comment

Sorry I missed the badge! Like JP needs another one

Thanks for the rear view mirror! (like I needed another one... but I actually did!)

Cheers,
              E
              Reminiscing the old days,.. only brings more regret...

www.autoforeignservices.com
              autoforeign@gmail.com
              67S's......

Comment

Well, it looks like the seller sold the badge to another buyer despite me reaching out to him first. Made some lame excuse that because I asked for additional pictures he decided to sell the badge to another buyer.

I guess honesty and integrity don’t matter these days.

Comment

Sorry, but I can’t hold it for a maybe when I have multiple for sures.

Comment

There was no maybe from my part. Even in my first DM to you, I asked how you wanted to complete the transaction. Go and read the messages and don’t misrepresent the situation.

Comment

If decals are still available, I will take them …
                      let me know if PP works
                      thanks
                      frank

Comment

Originally posted by rgupta250 View Post
                        There was no maybe from my part. Even in my first DM to you, I asked how you wanted to complete the transaction. Go and read the messages and don’t misrepresent the situation.
                        Probably received a higher offer and took it since the posted price was a hell of a deal. Essentially NOS, for sure never mounted on a car that I could tell..

Comment

Originally posted by 70SATMan View Post

Probably received a higher offer and took it since the posted price was a hell of a deal. Essentially NOS, for sure never mounted on a car that I could tell..
                          nope, sold at asking to the first person with an unqualified I’ll take it, what’s your PayPal. Sorry Raj is upset, but he wasn’t sure it was real and wanted more info to make a decision, others could tell and just wanted it, not maybe I’ll want it after I look it over some more.

it was not NOS, but was low miles according to the friend I traded a bunch of other parts to for it.

Comment

It has the black gasket residue on the back. Nice badge though.

Comment

Guys, I don't think
                              68912 is the type of guy trying to make every last $$. In fact, I can prove it. I originally PM'd him about his 67S mirror and he told me that he had another offer that was slightly lower than mine but he still felt obligated to sell to the other person as his offer was made slightly earlier than mine. Certainly shows he's a good trader even if it cost me a mirror!!

Full disclosure, I bought the badge. But the deal was done as an extension of the earlier mirror conversation and I wasn't aware of anyone else's interest in the badge. Even when Ravi PM'd me about my thoughts on its authenticity, I didn't make the connection that he was interested in buying it (and I already had). Maybe I'm dense or maybe the last couple months took more out of me than I thought.

All that said, I bought the badge to add to my stash. Ravi, if you wanted the badge for your personal car, I'll be happy to send it your way for what I paid for it. Just let me know.

JP

Comment

Working...
                              X