X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by JP View Post
    All that said, I bought the badge to add to my stash. Ravi, if you wanted the badge for your personal car, I'll be happy to send it your way for what I paid for it. Just let me know.

JP
    Now this is what I call integrity and true camaraderie. What early 911s are all about.

Comment

Originally posted by JP View Post
      Guys, I don't think
      68912 is the type of guy trying to make every last $$. In fact, I can prove it. I originally PM'd him about his 67S mirror and he told me that he had another offer that was slightly lower than mine but he still felt obligated to sell to the other person as his offer was made slightly earlier than mine. Certainly shows he's a good trader even if it cost me a mirror!!

Full disclosure, I bought the badge. But the deal was done as an extension of the earlier mirror conversation and I wasn't aware of anyone else's interest in the badge. Even when Ravi PM'd me about my thoughts on its authenticity, I didn't make the connection that he was interested in buying it (and I already had). Maybe I'm dense or maybe the last couple months took more out of me than I thought.

All that said, I bought the badge to add to my stash. Ravi, if you wanted the badge for your personal car, I'll be happy to send it your way for what I paid for it. Just let me know.

JP
      What a class act! JP, you have restore my faith that there are good people out there. Yes, the badge is for my personal car - 71T period sports purpose build. I started a bare metal/nut & bolt restoration back in March 2021 and I am getting close to completion (3-4 months away). Since the chassis is now pristine with 55 line Glasurit paint and clearcoat, I have been looking for over 18 months for the right badge. You may even remember JP when I PMed you about your NOS badge in the package you bought from the Lit show.

In any case, glad to have the opportunity to buy the badge. PM sent to complete the transaction.

Thanks again JP!

Comment

Originally posted by Bahman View Post

Now this is what I call integrity and true camaraderie. What early 911s are all about.
        100% agree Bahman!

Comment

Ha! I'm happy to supply anyone here with a long list of people who will be thrilled to verify what an asshole I can be. Seems everyone just caught me on a good day!

PM'd, you Ravi. Glad I can help.

Comment

Working...
          X