Collapse
X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• FS: FS: 1st hand IWC Titan-Chronograph Ref IW3702.1 Porsche Design from 1982

I decided a while ago, as I just do not use it enough to really be appreaciated, to part from my, 1st hand

IWC Titan-Chronograph
    Ref IW3702.1
    Porsche Design
    from 1982

In July 2023 a complete revision was carried out by IWC factory, various movement parts, hands, oscillating weight had been replaced and some optical refurbishment had been done.

These works had been done for 1.190.-€.
    The receipt will come with the sale.

The watch has now a 2 year guarantee by IWC and is in nearby mint, absolute clean, condition and shows absolutely no signs of usage.

This is a very early production run,
    being Code A *** rear embossed
    above the serial number. The early limitations runs had been at 500 pieces.

The „Porsche Design“ is still mentioned on a link below the "TITAN" link. This had been deleted in the next run. The day-date display features matched colors (white letters and numbers on a black background). The „International Watch C Schaffhausen“ handwritten script is above the day-date display. The „Porsche Design“ script and the „PD“ logo is just below.

Diameter 42mm
    Clockwork automatic,
    Case, bezel, titanium,
    Bracelet, folding clasp, titanium
    Glass sapphire crystal,
    Black dial

Features:
    Chronograph, date,
    day of the week display

The watch comes with the original round leather box with red interiour and red cushion. I could not find neither the purchase papers, nor the outer carton/paper box to the watch. The manual is available as PDF.

Hence this being an early and limited edition of the 3702, the freshly carried out revision I do need
    4.400€ OBO
    incl. shipment via Intex from Bavaria

enjoy and best regard

haul

Attached Files
    erwin_loves_polo
Working...
X