X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cibié Bi-Iode Headlamps, amber high beam

Just shipped these to Germany today. I'm working on a couple of pairs of these this upcoming week.

Absolutely correct details, as much as possible anyway. The main assembly that holds the Cibié bulb is my newest item, heavy steel bucket assembly that was made using all new tooling (not re-purposed chinese vw assemblies) , correct paint color, zinc bulb holder, long screw instead of the "pieced" screw (both screws are now chrome over stainless), and of course the chrome plated brass rings (correct size as well). Details include the half moon drain hole, welded side seam, zinc bulb carrier, German made Hella glass with outside raised Hella logo and numbers. Note that the Hella glass is also my production that I first made about 5 years ago, and my tooling as well on those. Took a few reviews of the Hella script and the small "orange slice" above and below the logo to get it right. There was also multiple fonts on the SB 19 20 21 numerals as well over the years this particular glass was used. This glass is now carried by virtually everyone...

The Cibié Bi-iode is as close as we could get it, I'm sure that different years had different coding on the glass, but we copied one identically, so it's as correct as you're going to get it right down to the logo.

Includes bulbs, attachment screws (same as my others), and thin rubber lamp to body seal (same one we have been including with our H1's for years). I also have a few different date code Hella stamps for the back of the bucket as well that you can choose from.

Black trim rings like 911R and the 911ST used also available.

Need just the headlight bucket assembly? I can provide those, if have a set of lights you want to install, like an LED or such .... but the Cibié Bi-Iode's only go out as a full "kit" as pictured

Click image for larger version  Name:	DSC_0064.jpg Views:	0 Size:	132.1 KB ID:	10090 Click image for larger version  Name:	DSC_0066.jpg Views:	0 Size:	97.4 KB ID:	10089 Click image for larger version  Name:	DSC_0068.jpg Views:	0 Size:	70.5 KB ID:	10088 Click image for larger version  Name:	DSC_0069.jpg Views:	0 Size:	98.1 KB ID:	10091
    soterik
    HTH....!
    Last edited by soterik; 12-08-2023, 07:09 PM.
    Reminiscing the old days,.. only brings more regret...

www.autoforeignservices.com
    autoforeign@gmail.com
    67S's......

Another outstanding early Porsche item from Eric!

Comment

Beautiful Eric. I would like to buy a quantity of the headlight buckets for my LED headlights.

Thanks,
      John
      John Audette
      www.911bestinclass.com

Comment

Originally posted by jaudette3 View Post
        Beautiful Eric. I would like to buy a quantity of the headlight buckets for my LED headlights.

Thanks,
        John
        Thanks John,....appreciate the comment!

soterik
        HTH....!
        Last edited by soterik; 03-11-2023, 11:22 PM.
        Reminiscing the old days,.. only brings more regret...

www.autoforeignservices.com
        autoforeign@gmail.com
        67S's......

Comment

Working...
        X