X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Square end exhaust/muffler tips

Available now. I've done my due diligence. They are spec'd to the new Porsche Classic muffler, pics of my tip on that muffler below. Spec is 61.25 mm.

Made from brass (just like oem) and then chrome plated (locally). Correct angle on the "slice" so it fits up to the curve.

Every manufacturer seems to have a different spec on the outlet pipe. Dansk has 2 specs.. and I bought 2 new Dansk mufflers to see the fit. An advertised 60mm, which is actually 61mm, which means if you have this muffler in order to use my tip, you'll need to compress it by about 1mm or so. Dansk also has a 57mm spec outlet pipe, so you'll have to enlarge that outlet pipe slightly for a little tighter grip.

I also bought one of the new Porsche Classic muffler tips, and it is the same spec as mine. It's stainless and then chrome plated. Has a seam running the length of the tip (I guess it's tacked together), and also has drain holes for the chroming solution that are drilled into the end. Happy to post comparisons if anyone wants

Price is $115 plus shipping. I was $95 on this item 12 years ago.

The last image is a comparison with an NOS tip (not SON)... ha...

Click image for larger version

Name:	Muffler tip for ads.jpg
Views:	163
Size:	75.2 KB
ID:	10825 Click image for larger version

Name:	muffler tip on oem exhaust 3.jpg
Views:	195
Size:	43.0 KB
ID:	10822

Name:	muffler tip on oe exhaust 2.jpg
Views:	159
Size:	49.3 KB
ID:	10826

Name:	muffler tip on oem exhaust 4.jpg
Views:	158
Size:	52.3 KB
ID:	10824
    Attached Files
    Reminiscing the old days,.. only brings more regret...

www.autoforeignservices.com
    autoforeign@gmail.com
    67S's......

Great. What is best way (for you) for purchase? Here, website,etc.? I think the shop lost the last one I purchased from you.

Thanks,

Scott
    ​​​

Comment

Originally posted by P-Nut View Post
      Great. What is best way (for you) for purchase? Here, website,etc.? I think the shop lost the last one I purchased from you.

Thanks,

Scott
      ​​​
      Free shipping to forum "participants" in the continental USA. Discounted shipping elsewhere to forum "participants".

Paypal is best to autoforeign@gmail.com. Or just email me and I'll send an invoice. I don't have ecommerce except Ebay (yes, I know, I know...., I'll get there eventually)

Cheers,
      E
      Reminiscing the old days,.. only brings more regret...

www.autoforeignservices.com
      autoforeign@gmail.com
      67S's......

Comment

Eric - Great. I just ordered one. Thanks, and no rush.

Scott

Comment

Sent you a PM requesting an invoice.

Comment

Eric
            thanks again for a great product and your efforts to make these excellent
            also will be ordering via PM for payment info
            have great holiday
            frank

Comment

Working...
            X