X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• SWB Thru horn grill lighting

Just mentioning these lighting kits are available... amber glass fog, clear fog, or clear driving.

Lighting made in Europe, glass Hella logo lenses made in Germany, the grills are the same ones I've been making for over a decade.. flawless chrome, made in the USA. Includes the brackets, and also includes a Pair of Hella lamp covers. Note the inside of the lighting has all the correct Hella and DOT stamping as well at the bottom of the bracket, and the back of the reflectors the factory stamping also. 5 rivets as are correct for the Porsche version of the 118.

The brackets the lights have includes the extensions needed to "clear" the horn grills, and the bolt used to tighten the base bracket is a hex head that goes into a weldnut such that you don't need 2 hands to tighten the light.

As of 12/19, please contact me directly on availability and pricing....

Thanks!
    E

Click image for larger version  Name:	DSC_0233.jpg Views:	10 Size:	126.5 KB ID:	12170

Click image for larger version  Name:	Hella 118 cover.jpg Views:	9 Size:	82.3 KB ID:	12172 Click image for larger version  Name:	Hella 118 inside shell.jpg Views:	9 Size:	92.6 KB ID:	12171
    Click image for larger version  Name:	Hella 118 light ground.jpg Views:	9 Size:	83.5 KB ID:	12173
    soterik
    HTH....!
    Last edited by soterik; 12-19-2023, 11:08 AM.
    Reminiscing the old days,.. only brings more regret...

www.autoforeignservices.com
    autoforeign@gmail.com
    67S's......

Stunning quality. Your products are the best I've ever seen in the aftermarket community.

Comment

Working...
    X