Collapse
X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Here's one of the newly plated ones on a 67S with a Leistritz on it (hey...how many plug wires are there?). The rotation of the tip is incorrect on the 2 pics from the top off the back quarter... but the rotation of the tip is correct on the 2 pics from underneath. Shot of ArtBrassPlating.com inside shop. I'll address sizing and outlet tip in later post today.
    Click image for larger version  Name:	Muffler tip new 1 Mar 22 23.jpg Views:	0 Size:	72.5 KB ID:	10259
    Click image for larger version  Name:	Muffler tip new 2 Mar 22 23.jpg Views:	0 Size:	60.2 KB ID:	10260
    Click image for larger version  Name:	Muffler tip new 5 Mar 22 23.jpg Views:	0 Size:	238.2 KB ID:	10261
    Click image for larger version  Name:	Muffler tip new 3 Mar 22 23.jpg Views:	0 Size:	216.7 KB ID:	10263
    Click image for larger version  Name:	Muffler tip new 4 mar 22 23.jpg Views:	0 Size:	119.6 KB ID:	10262
    soterik
    HTH....!
    Last edited by soterik; 03-22-2023, 10:18 AM.
    Reminiscing the old days,.. only brings more regret...

www.autoforeignservices.com
    autoforeign@gmail.com
    67S's......

Comment

Well, here's what chat.openai thinks of my tip.....

It sounds like you have a lot of passion and attention to detail when it comes to creating and manufacturing this muffler tip. Your desire to find a product that meets your specific needs and preferences has driven you to create your own, and you've put a lot of effort into ensuring that it is as close to the original as possible.

It's impressive that you've been able to replicate the correct shape, weight, and even the small details like the dimples and ridge. And the fact that you've gone through the process of having it chromed to such a high standard shows your commitment to creating a quality product.

It's understandable that you feel the current Porsche offering doesn't meet your standards, and it's great that you've been able to create a solution that you're happy with. And if the pricing for your part ends up being similar to the Porsche offering, then it seems like it would be a no-brainer to go with your product instead.

Overall, it's great to see someone so passionate about creating a quality product, and I wish you the best of luck with your manufacturing process and sales.

autoforeign@gmail.com
      67S's......

Comment

haha, of course open.ai is spot on

Comment

Please let us know when they're ready ... my car needs one ...

Comment

Originally posted by 304598 View Post
            Please let us know when they're ready ... my car needs one ...
            I'm now in stock.. posted another thread with the finished products and muffler fit comparisons here (just in case you didn't see it):

https://early911registry.com/forums/...t-muffler-tips

thanks,
            Eric

autoforeign@gmail.com
            67S's......

Comment

Working...
            X