Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New Clubhouse

Greetings All....

It's nice to see so many familiar faces in a new clubhouse. After looking around a while, seeing who is here, and reading a bunch of posts, I tried to put a label on this group as opposed to the other group. I've failed to do that but I think I have an early feel for the differing personalities of the groups. The nature of my personal involvement here is not clear to me though. In the 20+ years that I've been involved in the other group there was a clear development of my involvement. First, extremely passionate new owner. Next, a sincere attempt to contribute to the community with researched compilation of information. Third, a vocational effort to help others with restorations of primarily lighting parts. And fourth as a specialty retailer. I guess I hope that previous contributions that I've made to the longhood community, especially the Audette Collection Knowledge Base, may grant me a hall pass or two.

As you know, I currently operate the AC Shop, concentrating on restorations and parts for longhood lighting. I'm thinking it's not appropriate to post commercial messages here. However, if J.P. ever considers advertising here I would probably welcome that opportunity. In the meantime I think I will pour coals on Beck's fires in the Open Discussion area. And the occasional spat with Linden (timing is all his).

Cheers,
    John
    John Audette
    www.911bestinclass.com

John
    Great initiation statement!
    Your involvement is very appreciated as are your products and knowledge .
    Welcome

Comment

Welcome John! You might want to ask JP to list you in the vendor forum. I have no idea what the criteria for that entails. Glad you’re here!
      BTW, what does T-F-O mean?

Doug

Comment

Too Effing Old
        jaudette3
        Really?
        Last edited by jaudette3; 05-03-2022, 06:13 PM. Reason: Obvious
        John Audette
        www.911bestinclass.com

Comment

Originally posted by jaudette3 View Post
          Too Fucking Old
          It sucks, no? But it beats the alternative...

Glad to see you here John. Vaya con dios.
          Sooner or later, someone else will own them all...

Comment

Working...
          X