X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Doug’s 69 Targa

The Golden Green car should be on the road for the Summer driving season. Here’s a peak at the 3.2. It has RSR size MFI, S cams, custom Fairchild Industries MFI space cam, new large tube SSI’s,123 distributor, etc. The engine is built on a 82SC case, crank, rods, and heads. Mahle 98's backed down from 10.2 to 9.6CR as it's a single plug. Once the car is finished it will go on a chassis dyno. We’ll do runs with and without the air cleaner. Hoping for mid 2's.
    Attached Files
    Chris Pomares
    2.4L
    Last edited by Chris Pomares; 04-20-2023, 12:32 PM.

Porsche Classic RS rear bumpers with recurved SWB mounding. This allows us to remove the rear reflectors for a cleaner look.
    Attached Files

Comment

that would be hard to bend
      or did you find ones that are bent?

Comment

It was easy. I went to Vintage Car Works and handed them to Conner. All joking aside, it took Conner many hours to get them like that. But I feel it was worth it as the rear look is really clean.
        The bumpers from Porsche Classic needed a lot of work. The passenger side was twisted and needed to be cut and welded in a few places. The drivers side was about a inch short.
        I’ve not had good luck with Porsche Classic so far.
        Attached Files
        Chris Pomares
        2.4L
        Last edited by Chris Pomares; 04-20-2023, 12:28 PM.

Comment

OHHHH... you pressed the EASY button.

Comment

Originally posted by Chris Pomares View Post
            The bumpers from Porsche Classic needed a lot of work. The passenger side was twisted and needed to be cut and welded in a few places. The drivers side was about a inch short.
            I’ve not had good luck with Porsche Classic so far.
            You should reallly tell Porsche Classic when you have these issues. I have contact information I can pass along if you want it.

E

Reminiscing the old days,.. only brings more regret...

www.autoforeignservices.com
            autoforeign@gmail.com
            67S's......

Comment

Eric,
              That would be great to get that info.

Comment

hmmmmpffff.... you mean he should not just be grateful that they take his money?

Comment

The paint is just about cured enough to wet sand and polish. Wheel centers will get painted this week. Rear bumper deco gets a little more work than anodized. It's close. Then it's off to mate the engine and transmission.
                  Attached Files
                  Chris Pomares
                  2.4L
                  Last edited by Chris Pomares; 04-25-2023, 07:42 AM.

Comment

Working...
                  X