First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ni-Cola parts ephemera auction catalog now online

Online here:
    https://auction.nicola-ac.de/catalog115/?page=1

Thankfully you can do a previous auction search to get an idea on what that site has sold items for in the past. I usually get a hardcopy of their catalog as reference material.

Cheers,
    E
    Reminiscing the old days,.. only brings more regret...

www.autoforeignservices.com
    autoforeign@gmail.com
    67S's......

I received the hard copy of the catalog, pretty volumous.

I enjoy paging through it vs the online version as you can get a little bit better perspective of what kinds of items are being auctioned.

I'm struck by some differences from auctions past.. in that the there's a signifcant amount of parts being auctioned that we would typically consider to be "hard parts", and that many are just "cores", or we would have referred to them in that vein.

With many avenues of parts no longer being available to us like "EASY", it's interesting that rather than online forums (or eBay) would typically be the place to find these parts, but now we're seeing these parts in what would previously be considered to be a high end auction for NOS, rare, or sub-areas such as literature.

BAT has recently had offered for large volumes of these parts from shops that are going out of business, but how soon do we see parts that previously were considered to be "available" that will end up in these kind of auctions, or simply be unavailable?

Where does that leave the hobby?

E
    Reminiscing the old days,.. only brings more regret...

www.autoforeignservices.com
    autoforeign@gmail.com
    67S's......

Comment

Working...
    X