Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• LWB interior parts

Hey guys,

I was referred to this forum JP and Alfonzo. They had a chance to take a look at our parts in PA recently and thought it would be good to get on this. Right now we have pockets, armrests, knee pads, and a prototype dash. All will correct texture. We will have correct door tops for late 71-73 coming out soon!! Stay tuned.

www.calipercreations.com

Thanks,

Vik

Welcome, Vik.

I moved this thread over to General as classifieds require prices and this is really more of an introductory post.

Guys - I've been following the progress of Vik and the guys at Caliper Creations for several years - ever since I ran across them at Pelican during Lit Show weekend in probably 2019 or so. At the time, they were showing some LWB armrests and some folding door pockets that I thought were interesting. Not ready for prime time but certainly interesting. Fast forward to last weekend in Carlisle where I had a chance to see their latest efforts and came away impressed. Their LWB armrests and knee pads are, without question, the best parts you can buy other than NOS. Probably their folding door pockets as well. Even more exciting, they're in development on the long-elusive LWB dash and my money is on Vik and his team to finally get it right.

Take a moment to visit their site and I know Vik would welcome your questions and feedback,

Comment

Thanks for the intro JP!!

Comment

Make a perfect dash and you'll sell everything no problem. Looking forward to it.

Comment

Thanks for posting Vik. I looked at your website. Interesting. I'd like to learn more about the armrest starting with some more photos. Do you by chance have more detailed photos you could post than are on your website? Are these parts thermo vacuum formed similar to the work Just Dashes does?

Also, just FYI, the door pockets you identify on your website as "map pockets" are actually "folding door pockets". The map pockets are the smaller, stationary pockets that mount in front of the folding door pockets.

Comment

Hi dogleg,

Thanks for the message. The armrests are molded just like the original armrests Porsche made in the 70s. We do not vacuum form these parts. I can definitely post more detailed pictures of the armrests. I have a batch coming out for a customer in the next couple of weeks. I will update you when they are done. Thanks for the tip on the pocket terminology. I will update the website. Any other questions?

Vik

Comment

Subscribed. Looking forward to some items for '73 interior.

Scott
              Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_6958.jpg
Views:	140
Size:	156.9 KB
ID:	1625

Comment

Hi Scott,

Let me know when you are ready and we will take care of you!

Vik

Comment

Working...
                X