X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Highlands NC Motoring Festival. Porsche is the Marque this year. June 9-12

This little show in my town way up in the NC mountains has now become quite an event. 100 cars in the show 33 Porsches this year. Think Martini 917... Brumos 935...
    Mr Ingram of Road Scholars just built a house here and he will have a few of his cars in the show. Bonus is the world class driving roads we have and the 70 Cool weather in June.
    Hope to see yall here. Tate www.highlandsmotoringfestival.com

Looks great, Tate. I've added it to the events page.

Comment

Too bad this conflicts with the week long Porsche Parade in the Poconos. Being that Porsche is the marque car of the event, perhaps a different date would have been better.

Comment

We'll be there, looking forward to the festivities, Tate. Still unclear how the timing of your gathering and the parade will work, though...
        Sooner or later, someone else will own them all...

Comment

Early 911’s seem to becoming rare at national PCA events. Carlisle Pa, although not a PCA event was a example.

Comment

Originally posted by Rick Cabell View Post
            Early 911’s seem to becoming rare at national PCA events. Carlisle Pa, although not a PCA event was a example.
            I was shocked at the few early cars at Carlisle - both for sale and in the packing lot.

Comment

Working...
            X