First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

https://www.ezcarlift.com/gallery/porsche/index.php

Another I found that looks ideal.

Comment

Buy the 5000, you won't regret it. I have a 7000 slx that barely fits between the tires and wish I would have gotten one sooner. They are heavy (mine about 100 pounds each) and a pain to place where you want them under the car. I added some steel bearing casters and that made a huge difference on setting the lift. The casters are on the arms that move up so they never hold the weight of the car.

Edit: I guess the original post was several month ago! Anyway, maybe this will help someone decide.

Comment

My new Quickjack 5000 just arrived along with the optional slotted pinch weld blocks. I am curious where others with a 911 place the blocks front and rear to avoid any chance of damage to the floor pan from the weight of the car.

Comment

Maxjax. 8’4” ceiling so it’s best option for me.

Comment

Originally posted by Crankys Paint View Post
            https://www.ezcarlift.com/gallery/porsche/index.php

Another I found that looks ideal.

I have an EZ Carlift and the main thing is determining the distance between the seam welds where you want to lift because the left and right sides are rigidly linked. Changing crossbars when needing to lift different size cars is a compromise. Otherwise, the lift works well and one benefit is that it can be used as a dolly with the roll around wheels when doing longer term suspension or brake work. Storing it with the crossbars attached usually means leaning it against a wall in the garage.

It is also kind of expensive overall, it seems the Maxjax would be more versatile and easier to use if you have the space.

Comment

Working...
            X