X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Asking For a Favor

I know that many of the 3,500 who follow me on Instagram are members here - thank you! I'm going to ask a favor of those that don't currently follow me.

In order to provide some incentive to build my Instagram base I've just made a bet with a friend on who could increase their number of IG followers by the greatest number in the next three months. So if you haven't signed up, please take a second to check it out and see if it's something that you might be interested in. I work hard at it and I've just started a series of professional shops that I work with that gives me access to some great pictures of some great cars that I will be posting moving forward. Here's one I just posted today from Sports Purpose in the UK:

My Instagram account can be found at #audettecollection.

Thanks for taking a moment to take a look. And let me know if there are things that you would like to see there.

Cheers,
    John
    jaudette3
    Really?
    Last edited by jaudette3; 01-20-2023, 09:05 PM.
    John Audette
    www.911bestinclass.com

Hey John went to #audette-collections and the search came up......no results! Eliminated the hyphen and it's there!
    #audettecollection

Comment

I follow you 911T1971

Comment

Click image for larger version  Name:	60E48CE2-FBB8-418E-9147-F6A556504606.png Views:	0 Size:	499.7 KB ID:	9278 Not helpful, I know, but interesting. https://famoid.com/buy-instagram-followers/
        Last edited by 9er; 01-22-2023, 03:44 PM.

Comment

John, Just added you to my IG account , will check out your : Frank Allocca

Comment

What is so interesting about Instagram? Tik Tok, Twitter, Face book Mastodon, why so many venues?

Comment

Reach!

Comment

I added you just now. I am myflat6 on IG

Comment

My speedster ( 1957 beehive ) is the same as the photo of your bride holding her camera, lucky guy!

Comment

Originally posted by Aussie24 View Post
                    My speedster ( 1957 beehive ) is the same as the photo of your bride holding her camera, lucky guy!
                    wow, that's awesome! i would love to be able to own a car like that - at least i can snap photos of my wife in front of it she was taking photos herself that day of the cars during the open house week. this photo was taken at Carparc i believe. hard to believe that the lit show/open houses are coming up again in a couple weeks!

Comment

Working...
                    X