Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New Early guy....

Hello:

Looks like I am going to come into a 1970 911T Targa this weekend. Fingers crossed.

Not new to Porsches, but new to air cooled as an owner, and especially an older one. To say that if I get this car it will be a lifelong dream come true is an understatement. However, in the interest of not being a pain, after a fair amount of searching, how open is this group to asking what might appear as stupid questions? This looks like a tremendous resource.

Thank you all in advance for your help.

We, but especially Frank, love stupid questions. In fact Frank often says there is no such thing. Welcome !!

Comment

TONE, you score that Targa???

Comment

Waiting...

Comment

Welcome. The dumb question is the one not asked. Ask.

Comment

Hello everyone,

Click image for larger version

Name:	FC17E1BE-3396-41E2-A602-732A4B4443FD_1_105_c.jpg
Views:	158
Size:	218.8 KB
ID:	12080 Just joined.

Comment

Welcome. Tell us about your car and your Piper. Saratoga I assume?

Comment

Thank you,
                Not my plane. My car: 71t, bought it as an interrupted project. It’s getting a 75s motor for now with oil cooling system and suspension/brake refresh/upgrade. Not a restoration but will be clean fresh. Motor will make it go a little faster and other things from Elephant and PMB to help it handle a little better and stop well. Sometimes hard to tell but it’s been painted Dunkelblau and interior will be Blk/gray themed. Shooting to have it on the road in Spring and drive it.

Comment

You're safe when it comes to dumb questions. Many years ago I set the bar so high that everything else falls short.

"Does anyone have a tip or two on how to fix the second hand of the clock? ? Mine is frozen in place."

Name:	clock.jpg
Views:	120
Size:	43.1 KB
ID:	12093

John Audette
                  www.911bestinclass.com

Comment

Name:	34f6d7fd-a173-418f-af04-5b43a78ccd19_text.gif
Views:	101
Size:	799.2 KB
ID:	12096

Been there.
                    JP
                    aka LiveFromNY
                    Last edited by JP; 11-11-2023, 03:19 PM.

Comment

Yea, I got tired of trying to keep the second had in sync while I was driving. So I figured I'd bring Martha my wife and she could spin it while I drove.

Comment

Working...
                      X