Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 1972 911 Reference Resource

Greetings, new to this forum.

I was very fortunate to acquire a 24k mile 1972 911T a number of months ago which came to me as what I suspect may be among the most original authentic examples to exist. I am a small time European enthusiast car restorer in New England, and have been very much enjoying the process of getting to know this particular car. The details and features of originality are astounding, and I feel obligated to extend it as a resource to the broader community of those who may seek assistance in configuration/details to their own 72 restoration efforts.

Feel free to contact me and I’ll do my best to help with any specific requests.

Regards
    Last edited by ADNH; 02-03-2024, 11:09 PM.

Very exciting. I know a lot of us would love to see some photos.

Comment

Sounds great! As JP says, we'd love to see some pictures!

Comment

Thanks JP, feel free to send me private message for any specific requests.

At some point I’d love to put together a comprehensive album of this car, but for now, I’m more inclined to approach requests for reference images/information via individual to individual.

In the interest of establishing a baseline of legitimacy however, I’ve attached a couple photos of the Hemmings that the car was purchased via before being parked. It was driven less than 1000 miles before being parked, and sat until 2023.

I have some very neat period Porsche literature that I may start a separate thread for as well, particularly a 1972 factory manual distributed to Porsche dealerships with essentially step-by-step instructions for car sales to their salesman. I haven’t seen this anywhere on the internet, it is an absolute riot.

Click image for larger version

Name:	DDA08EDA-283B-442B-8718-34BFE3A8D9A3.jpg
Views:	101
Size:	110.8 KB
ID:	12291 Click image for larger version

Name:	489ED552-8E75-44B4-8507-54D7090428E9.jpg
Views:	116
Size:	148.4 KB
ID:	12290

Comment

Do you know if the owner listing the car in the ad (Larry) was either a Psychologist or Psychiatrist? Reminds me of a car and owner I talked to quite a few times a loooong time ago.
          Ah, but I was so much older then
          I'm younger than that now....

www.autoforeignservices.com
          autoforeign@gmail.com
          67S's......

Comment

Working...
          X