X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• '67 Targa parcel shelf

Have included diagram from the PET and using my second grade coloring skil have highlighted the three pieces of the Targa parcel shelf. At least possibly three pieces. I have two of the '67 plastic surround colored green. Neither has any holes indicating that the piece should be screwed to the parcel shelf (fuschia). On later models the two seem to joined together by four screws but the plastic of the surround seems much wider (see pic of ‘69). Should the green be glued to the fuschia piece? Have also an actual white equivalent to the green piece which cam from my ‘67 Targa. Again no indication that is was attached to the actual parcel shelf piec (fuschia) In addition the diagram for the Targa and the diagram for the coupe show the orange piece. Numbered in the Coupe diagram but neither the parcel shelf nor the orange piece receive a number on the Targa PET diagram. Does the Targa also use this piece and is it under the green piece or behind the green piece and in front of the rear sheet metal surround. Hope I make my self clear
    Click image for larger version

Name:	Untitled.jpg
Views:	711
Size:	138.3 KB
ID:	4485 Click image for larger version

Name:	Targa hoop20220626.jpg
Views:	43
Size:	58.7 KB
ID:	4486
Working...
X