X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cibie hood light part.

I contacted John A, and no luck. Anyone know a source for these? They hold the 3 posts on each light. These old ones are hard as a rock an the posts won't stay in place. They need to rotate to adjust the light so glue or silicone probably won't work.
    Attached Files
    Chris Pomares
    2.4L
    Last edited by Chris Pomares; 08-03-2022, 11:24 AM.

Chris,I might have something.Are you looking for the threaded pin in picture #3.I will check tonight when I get home.

David

Comment

David,
      I'm looking for 6 of the plastic?, nylon?, grommets that the pins go into. 3 for each light. Look at the picture with the red circle. John suggested I reach out to Eric who makes all the ultra cool reproduction parts. If you have some fresh-ish ones that would be great.
      Thanks, Chris

Comment

I have a vague memory of buying something at the hardware store for the lights on my '75 Carrera. It's been years but I can see if I can figure it out when I'm back next week (absent a better option from someone else).
        JP
        aka LiveFromNY
        Last edited by JP; 08-03-2022, 12:55 PM.

Comment

Thanks JP. I'm thinking I might try ACE and or McMaster-Carr.

Comment

I don't have any of the small plastic/nylon fittings, we didn't make them as spare parts to offer. However, we did make a few extras of the complete ring with those fittings as spares, I'll have to check and get back to you if I have any of them left.

E
            Ah, but I was so much older then
            I'm younger than that now....

www.autoforeignservices.com
            autoforeign@gmail.com
            67S's......

Comment

Eric,
              I’ll take the one and hope I can find 3 good pieces out of the 6 used ones.

Comment

Working...
              X