X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Domains & URL's

I have a number of domains that point to the Audette Collection Shop hosted by Shopify. The main URL at this time is "911BESINCLASS.COM". It may be OK but I've been giving thought to switching to another one as the main one. At this moment the one I like the best is "AC911SHOP.com". That seems like an easy URL to remember. It also amuses me as there are a couple of double meanings. AC = Audette Collection and Air-Cooled and SHOP is evident.

I don't believe that this is upsetting to my SEO rankings which are very good. Your thoughts?

Thanks,
    John

P.S. On a related matter, it's looking like the new AI Chat bots may be disruptive to traditional SEO. It's very interesting for me to follow as my son Adam is to my knowledge the first second generation SEO (following yours truly - I got started in 1995). There was a time, when he was the right age at the right time during Internet 2.0, that he was treated as a rock star (I'm not exaggerating). Now at the dawning of Internet 3.0 he is practically obsolete. Internet 3.0 would be an interesting topic here but I'm not sure we enough geeks.
    John Audette
    www.911bestinclass.com

we are aproaching..... you think it and it becomes.

Comment

I'm following AI and AGI very closely as I'm sure it is the very beginning of the biggest story in human history. Something that stands how to me is that developers are mostly shocked at how rapidly GPT-4 is growing. And it's relatively primitive (at least it was 3 months ago). But the ability our computers have to generate and try an incredibly high number of iterations is a kind of inter-Galactic ability. I just read that in ten years there will be enough computing power available to break any encrypted code. The entire world would be open source!

And quantum computers with their cubic magic are still lurking off yonder.

This Internet 3.0 is another revolutionary change - as opposed to evolutionary - at the level of the printed word, the Industrial Revolution, the Digital Revolution (I suppose a subset of the latter). It will disrupt *everything*, *everything*. Life as we have fundamentally known it will be utterly changed. I'm finding it difficult to wrap my mind around the jillions of permutations and iterations in every dimension.

There are *significant* changes with AI and AGI every week. We've been joking about how fast "internet speed" is for the past few years. The dial just moved a couple of clockwise clicks. Internet 2.0 is now horse and buggy. It's no surprise that this is happening now with so many divergent historic cycles converging. This could be a wild ride for a few years.

I would love for this to take hold here as this is an intelligent and highly formed consort. I need to think and discuss things in order to try and keep the machinery functioning. Gotta drive 'em, right? j I could go join one of the AI brainiac forums, and they are a fascinating group of people, but they're professionals after all and discuss things at a professional level. Which can present a challenge for a layman with modest resources.

All the best,
      John

jaudette3
      Really?
      Last edited by jaudette3; 04-04-2023, 01:47 AM.
      John Audette
      www.911bestinclass.com

Comment

today bad people can make money and create power of the back of the masses.
        A.I. will give daylight to operations and motives.
        Pleeing the 5th and having your officers follow suit will no longer hide offences from the public.

Comment

Working...
        X