X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 80's club music Spotify link

I have just been reconnected with a good acquaintance that I first met in the late 70's. He was a very sought after DJ in the PNW. If you were (are) into the 80's club scene music, here's a great playlist he put together as a preview for an upcoming anniversary of a friend of mine's nightclub that he's going to DJ for. I've got a pretty wide music range, so this was fun to hear again having spent some time in this scene in the 80's.

If you like Depeche Mode, the Cure, Psychedelic Furs, Ultravox, ABC, Alphaville (forever young!), Yazoo, this might be for you....

"technical issues in posting a link.." I'll try to figure this out...., till then, here's a screen shot of the public playlist so you can just search for the playlist. It's over 64 hours. Note that there's several extended mixes that are in here (ex: Heartbreak Beat, Psychelic Furs).
    Click image for larger version  Name:	DJ Dovan skoochies.jpg Views:	0 Size:	55.2 KB ID:	10524
    soterik
    HTH....!
    Last edited by soterik; 04-21-2023, 02:24 PM.
    Reminiscing the old days,.. only brings more regret...

www.autoforeignservices.com
    autoforeign@gmail.com
    67S's......

Thanks for the share ... easy to find DJDovan ... I'll be listening to this in the hours ahead!

Stephen

Comment

Great list!

XM channel 33 is my mainstay in my car.

Comment

Working...
      X