X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Porsche Palooza - Eureka Springs, AR

Another great event takes place annually the second weekend of every November. The Porsche Palooza in Eureka Springs, Arkansas. Amazing roads and very cool, artsy town. My wife Susan, and I have gone each of the last 6 years (sans the scamdemic year of life cancellation.) Before flaming, I’ve had Covid, and it SUCKED. We went anyway, screw ‘em. They haven’t updated their site for 2022, but I believe it’s forthcoming. Last year brought in 500+ cars and @ 700 folks. Huge contingency from TX (hint, hint) come every year. You’ll eventually be able to get the skinny here;

www.porschepalooza.com
    Starts
    04-19-2022
    Ends
    04-20-2022

Originally posted by nvr2mny View Post
    Another great event takes place annually the second weekend of every November. The Porsche Palooza in Eureka Springs, Arkansas. Amazing roads and very cool, artsy town. My wife Susan, and I have gone each of the last 6 years (sans the scamdemic year of life cancellation.) Before flaming, I’ve had Covid, and it SUCKED. We went anyway, screw ‘em. They haven’t updated their site for 2022, but I believe it’s forthcoming. Last year brought in 500+ cars and @ 700 folks. Huge contingency from TX (hint, hint) come every year. You’ll eventually be able to get the skinny here;

www.porschepalooza.com
    Thanks, Doug. I'll get these 2 events listed. By all means, feel free to submit any events on our Submit an Event page.

Comment

Originally posted by JP View Post

Thanks, Doug. I'll get these 2 events listed. By all means, feel free to submit any events on our Submit an Event page.
      Geez, I’m a dolt. Just saw that link. As a techno ignoramus I’m still getting used to what you’ve built here. I’ll add these events.

Comment

Working...
      X