X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dutch farmers are my new heroes

Most of the Dutch men I've met are candyazzes but these guys certainly have my respect.

Dutch farmers block food distribution centers over new environmental rules | News | DW | 04.07.2022
    Old, white cisgender male oppressor.
    Influencer/Life Coach.

www.beckseuropean.com

I had to google the definition of candy-ass, as its not a term I've heard, and fwiw it doesnt reflect my experience with the Dutch.

Comment

Well, I worked for a Dutch company for almost a decade and have a Dutch business partner, I guess I'll disagree with Frank on this point, however most men these days in many countries....

Interesting article! Keep your hands off my cheese!

A side note story... my mom would always open up all the back seats of the cars when they came in on the docks (my dad imported cars through Holland in the 60's and 70's) looking for a "wheel" of cheese that would usually show up from one of the workmen at the Ben Pon dealership or one of his distributors. My mom befriended them all during their overseas trips and we always had more "cheese" than we could ever eat....

E
      Reminiscing the old days,.. only brings more regret...

www.autoforeignservices.com
      autoforeign@gmail.com
      67S's......

Comment

The kooks in the climate change cult are on a collision course with real people with real jobs who don’t live in a make-believe world.

Hopefully the fireworks won’t cost too many lives.
        Old, white cisgender male oppressor.
        Influencer/Life Coach.

www.beckseuropean.com

Comment

Working...
        X