X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Deaths from Covid Vaccine

I've completed the initial stage of building out the expanded Safety Division at Audette Media and I have a little spare time. I thought we could discuss something non-controversial. j

I heard someone say today that there have been tens of thousands of deaths from the Covid vaccines. Does anyone know where he gets that number. The "official" number is three, quite a difference. Also, can someone who has reservations about the vaccines talk a bit about that and what your information sources are? Obviously there's nothing in the mainstream news so where is that information being disseminated?

Cheers,
    John
    John Audette
    www.911bestinclass.com

John,
    Just curious; who said there have been "tens of thousands of deaths"?
    Old, white cisgender male oppressor.
    Influencer/Life Coach.

www.beckseuropean.com

Comment

A guy named Steve something or other, a big game guide who lives on Vancouver Island. He's well know for a channel on YouTube that discusses Sasquatch. I'd call him a rugged, tough, independent A-Type. Perhaps more of a Libertarian than a right winger. Entertaining guy.

https://youtu.be/jBjdwe7zIcA
      John Audette
      www.911bestinclass.com

Comment

he had me at sasquash.... NOT
        i guess there are a lot of these kooks pulling peoples chains now that anyone can post on the net.
        the tipoff that he is not sincere is that he references "contributors " that are trying to blow up their presents online by being mentioned on his podcast. And that could hurt his standing.

Comment

CDC and U.S. government have proven to be liars so whatever their "official" number is can't be trusted.

Bottom line is that China's bioweapon has worked brilliantly. People died from it and also dying from the "cure". Win-Win.
          China doesn't deserve all of the credit though. Dr. Fauci's gain of function shenanigans deserve honorable mention as well.
          Influencer/Life Coach.

www.beckseuropean.com

Comment

Originally posted by Frank Beck View Post
            Dr. Fauci's gain of function shenanigans deserve honorable mention as well.
            Oh come on Frank! We all know it started in a wet market

Comment

Same tune, different lyrics.
              John Audette
              www.911bestinclass.com

Comment

I'm going to ask something that may be too personal and inappropriate forum. I wish we all lived in a village so we could get together for one or more beers. In any event, I mean this kindly and in a concerned way. I'm in strong disagreement with many here but I still consider you my brothers. And I think at my age I have a different perspective on things to some degree.

It seems to me that those of you who are deeply cynical and constantly disgruntled about many things therefore live in a world of negativity, almost nihilism. Do you stay happy with that by considering that you are on a mission and in a fight? What happens to all that anger if the mission fails and there is no significant change at the ballot box or by other means? Most here are not young, do you ever think that you have a risk of dying a bitter and sad old man?

I'm really interested in hearing your answer. Please PM or email if you desire privacy.

Thanks,
                John
                John Audette
                www.911bestinclass.com

Comment

i think the anxest achieves an escape velocity,,,,, then its "ground control to major Tom"
                  i generally feel sorry for those afflicted
                  i have seen so many that i truly cared for and greatly missed as they spun off.

Comment

Originally posted by jaudette3 View Post
                    I'm going to ask something that may be too personal and inappropriate forum. I wish we all lived in a village so we could get together for one or more beers. In any event, I mean this kindly and in a concerned way. I'm in strong disagreement with many here but I still consider you my brothers. And I think at my age I have a different perspective on things to some degree.

It seems to me that those of you who are deeply cynical and constantly disgruntled about many things therefore live in a world of negativity, almost nihilism. Do you stay happy with that by considering that you are on a mission and in a fight? What happens to all that anger if the mission fails and there is no significant change at the ballot box or by other means? Most here are not young, do you ever think that you have a risk of dying a bitter and sad old man?

I'm really interested in hearing your answer. Please PM or email if you desire privacy.

Thanks,
                    John
                    John, to make a charge of "bitter and angry" toward some of us without even knowing us certainly lacks charity and is extremely presumptuous.

You are driven by emotion. (Obvious by some of your tantrums here.) That's the downside of allowing emotions to govern how you think. The upside is that you're incredibly compassionate... as long as someone doesn't hurt your feelings.

When one is intellectually driven rather than allowing emotion to motivate them it's easy to be intense and passionate about causes without it affecting everyday life. I'm not a bitter and angry person. At all. Cynical? Of course! I acknowledge the sin nature in man and understand that the heart is deceitfully wicked. The fix of course is Jesus Christ which allows peace that surpasses all human understanding.

The current administration, DOJ, FBI, State sponsored media, and most Democratic politicians are thoroughly corrupt and in the midst of that I'm good and I wouldn't trade my life for anyone's. Thanks for your concern.
                    Influencer/Life Coach.

www.beckseuropean.com

Comment

Originally posted by Frank Beck View Post

John, to make a charge of "bitter and angry" toward some of us without even knowing us certainly lacks charity and is extremely presumptuous.

You are driven by emotion. (Obvious by some of your tantrums here.) That's the downside of allowing emotions to govern how you think. The upside is that you're incredibly compassionate... as long as someone doesn't hurt your feelings.

When one is intellectually driven rather than allowing emotion to motivate them it's easy to be intense and passionate about causes without it affecting everyday life. I'm not a bitter and angry person. At all. Cynical? Of course! I acknowledge the sin nature in man and understand that the heart is deceitfully wicked. The fix of course is Jesus Christ which allows peace that surpasses all human understanding.

The current administration, DOJ, FBI, State sponsored media, and most Democratic politicians are thoroughly corrupt and in the midst of that I'm good and I wouldn't trade my life for anyone's. Thanks for your concern.
                      Perfectly said Frank!

Comment

There are mis-representations in your post Frank....

When one is intellectually driven rather than allowing emotion to motivate them it's easy to be intense and passionate about causes without it affecting everyday life.

Since when did passion not equate to emotion? Here's the definition of passion at Dictionary.com: "powerful or compelling emotion".

You are driven by emotion. (Obvious by some of your tantrums here.) That's the downside of allowing emotions to govern how you think

Do you have skills in psychology in addition to your Porsche skills? You're off the mark here as I am frequently guided too much by my intellect. And of course the use of the term "tantrums" is a derogatory ad hominen attack designed to lessen my credibility. Which is interesting given that my posts here are factual and well reasoned. I would call your statement presumptuous. Speaking of which.....

I didn't say that you were bitter. I said "...do you ever think that you have a risk of dying a bitter and sad old man?". I did say angry and my evidence for that is the storming of the nation's capital on January 6th that many in your tribe approve of. To say that you are not angry is disingenuous.

Off to play with my puppy, an amazing dog by the way. I had no idea that Cairn Terriers were this smart. Dogs are truly God's most noble creature.

Cheers,
                        John

John Audette
                        www.911bestinclass.com

Comment

Originally posted by jaudette3 View Post
                          And of course the use of the term "tantrums" is a derogatory ad hominen attack designed to lessen my credibility. Which is interesting given that my posts here are factual and well reasoned. I would call your statement presumptuous. Speaking of which.....

I didn't say that you were bitter. I said "...do you ever think that you have a risk of dying a bitter and sad old man?". I did say angry and my evidence for that is the storming of the nation's capital on January 6th that many in your tribe approve of. To say that you are not angry is disingenuous.
                          John, I have no motivation to use "derogatory ad hominin attacks"; I just calls them the way I sees them. Your previous statements indicate emotional, fickle behavior and back-pedaling. If not a tantrum then how would you describe your insincere comments?

"I don't respond to you Frank."
                          "I'm out".

When you say things like this that you don't really mean or make threats that you don't follow through on am I supposed to believe that emotion does not get the better of you before you hit Enter?

BTW: I have been quite clear that I didn't support lawless behavior on Jan 6. When you start talking like Democrats and repeating lies hoping that no one will notice, you instantly lose credibility.

Influencer/Life Coach.

www.beckseuropean.com

Comment

Frank, My suggestion is you don't respond to Jaudette's postings, eventually he will find no one cares about his positions, which are usually dogmatic and disjointed. BTW, ( He never directly confronted or answered my questions). Hopefully he will spend more time with his dog!

Comment

Originally posted by Aussie24 View Post
                              Frank, My suggestion is you don't respond to Jaudette's postings, eventually he will find no one cares about his positions, which are usually dogmatic and disjointed. BTW, ( He never directly confronted or answered my questions). Hopefully he will spend more time with his dog!
                              Sheepishly I’ll admit that I have a soft spot for crazy people Frank.
                              Influencer/Life Coach.

www.beckseuropean.com

Comment

Working...
                              X