Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Why do liberals hate fat people?

Yes, I'm serious.

Obesity is the second leading cause of preventable death in the U.S. behind only tobacco use (and it's catching up fast). It kills Americans of all colors but is particularly deadly in the black and hispanic communities. Yet the woke left not only condemns the judging and shaming of fat people, they consistently advocate for celebrating it and take joy in declaring fat people beautiful and even healthy.

Like this person:

Click image for larger version  Name:	fatty.jpg Views:	48 Size:	51.2 KB ID:	7010

Now we can debate the attractiveness of this woman all day long. To each his own. I mean, some people drive a Subaru for God's sake. But what is not debatable is her health. This woman is dying and I'm not allowed to tell her that even if I'm trying to save her life.

So, convince me then. Convince me that liberals don't hate fat people and want them to die. Because it looks to me that the woke left couldn't care less as long as they can look at themselves in the mirror and tell themselves how virtuous they are.

But first, watch this:

JP
    aka LiveFromNY
    Last edited by JP; 08-16-2022, 06:04 PM.

It's the corn syrup, read your labels its in everything, even stuff you would think doesn't need it.

Comment

Originally posted by JP View Post
      Yes, I'm serious.

Obesity is the second leading cause of preventable death in the U.S. behind only tobacco use (and it's catching up fast). It kills American of all colors but is particularly deadly in the black and hispanic communities. Yet the woke left not only condemns the judging and shaming of fat people, they consistently advocate for celebrating it and take joy in declaring fat people beautiful and even healthy.

Like this:

Click image for larger version  Name:	fatty.jpg Views:	4 Size:	51.2 KB ID:	7010

Now we can debate the attractiveness of this woman all day long. To each his own. I mean, some people drive a Subaru for God's sake. But what is not debatable is her health. This woman is dying and I'm not allowed to tell her that even if I'm trying to save her life.

So, convince me then. Convince me that liberals don't hate fat people and want them to die. Because it looks to me that the woke left couldn't care less as long as they can look at themselves in the mirror and tell themselves how virtuous they are.

But first, watch this:

Interesting point about the military. I can speak first hand to that. The standards have gotten so lax that the military is now full of obese people as well. For example, our PFA (physical fitness assessment) is done twice a year. It consists of a 1.5 mile run, pushups, and now planks. Everyone has the option once they get out of bootcamp to do an "alternate cardio." The most popular of which is the bike. Almost no one runs anymore. Pedal for 12 minutes and burn a certain amount of calories (based off of your weight) and you are done. It's a complete joke. The other half of the PFA is the BCA, where you are weighed. If you don't make weight, you get taped, and those standards are a joke as well. We actually have an instruction that says the weigh-in and the actual physical test can't be conducted on the same day due to fear that people have been doing drastic things to make their weight. In my 30's I out-perform many of these teenagers fresh out of bootcamp. Several years back you used to get kicked out after so many PFA failures and were given a bad evaluation Now, they just won't let you re-enlist but I don't think it affects your eval. This epidemic has really gotten out of hand. People can blame whatever they want (bad food, sedentary lifestyle, etc) but the ball is in the individuals court to take care of themselves and this liberal horse crap of praising obesity is disgusting and damaging to society. JP, as Trump said: "Everything woke turns to shit." Prime example here!
      sebaroher
      Seabass
      Last edited by sebaroher; 08-15-2022, 09:36 PM.

Comment

soylent green.................

Comment

Timely.

We interviewed a young lady last week for our receptionist position who seemed perfectly qualified based on resumé, experience, and qualifications. Unfortunately she was a buck fifty OVER weight. (We’re talking 5’ 4, 250 PLUS.

My wife and I had a great conversation after the interview and landed on a thumbs down. The reality is that a person cannot possibly have a healthy mind if they have zero self-control and no regard for their own temple. And as JP mentioned… we can’t even TELL her in a loving way that she needs help.
          Old, white cisgender male oppressor.
          Influencer/Life Coach.

www.beckseuropean.com

Comment

I'm with Beck. I admit to having strong opinions about fat people. It probably comes from my own situation. My body *wants* to weigh 250 pounds (at least). The only reason I don't (5'11" and 180 pounds) is discipline. I have to assert self control almost every day. To me most folks are fat due to a lack of discipline and evidently a lack of pride. Of course they're sold shit food, not only fast food, but at the supermarket as well.

As the United States declines, there are many trends that are probably based on laziness: untucked shirts, several day growth, straight hair on women, fast food, and fat people everywhere (did you notice that Oxford comma?). One of things remarkable about France and other parts of Europe is how few fat people there are. I'm old enough to remember when there were very few fat people in the U.S. Now there are places where people walking down the street look like floats in a parade. People just don't seem to care about their self dignity any more.

Take me out and shoot me, but I never hired fat people.
            John Audette
            www.911bestinclass.com

Comment

Originally posted by jaudette3 View Post
              I'm with Beck.
              For posterity.

Comment

i would be with Beck on this one too .... if he promises not to cut one.

Comment

Originally posted by bob joyce View Post
                  i would be with Beck on this one too .... if he promises not to cut one.
                  I'm out.
                  Old, white cisgender male oppressor.
                  Influencer/Life Coach.

www.beckseuropean.com

Comment

Originally posted by Frank Beck View Post

I'm out.
                    !!!!!
                    Black Ink Crew Laughing GIF by VH1

Comment

Originally posted by JP View Post

For posterity.
                      Me too!
                      See there is always something to agree on.

Comment

I am always amazed at the portions served in restaurants here, you could feed three. Its gross. Americans have a bad relationship with food, when I was young, many moons ago, there were almost no obese people. I recently saw a photo essay in the NYT, (i know fake news). It showed beach pictures in the 50's and 60's, amazing how thin people were, now beach scenes are a bit different.
                        People eat on the run, don't enjoy their meals, and snack all day.
                        The reason it's accepted today is because 60% of the population is overweight, you can't be castigating the majority of your audience, and don't get me started on tattoos.

Comment

I absolutely, positively don't get tattoos. Unless you're a Hawaiian or Samoan warrior. Are folks just desperate to stand out in the crowd? I can remember when there were actually religious beliefs against tattoos because it was thought that the body was the temple of the soul. I guess a fat person with tattoos is a different sort of temple. As I said, loss of dignity (wow, does that ever mark me as an old guy). I truly believe that most of my life was spent in the best of times.
                          John Audette
                          www.911bestinclass.com

Comment

Have been restricted in pointing out overweight people by my wife ( who weighs 114 ) she says it's disrespectful.. I now say " they are easy to see"

Comment

tattoos cause brain damage

Comment

Working...
                            X