X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Midterm elections 2022

When GOP takes back the House and Senate in November do you think there will be an initial spending orgy to celebrate?
    In other words, would you feel better about buying an expensive toy NOW or AFTER November 8th, when common sense returns and capitalists and normal people actually see hope on the horizon?
    Old, white cisgender male oppressor.
    Influencer/Life Coach.

www.beckseuropean.com

Frank,

I hate to say it but I don't think even the GOP will be able to fix the mess we're caught up in. I really hope we see that Red Wave, but I don't plan on buying any new toys for a while as I don't think we've hit rock bottom yet.

Comment

Will be surprise if the Republicans take back the Senate, the Dems are throwing tons of money at the PA race...As for buying an "expensive toy" doubt new prices will come down and If you can find an example that fits your needs, pull the trigger!

Comment

Originally posted by sebaroher View Post
        Frank,

I hate to say it but I don't think even the GOP will be able to fix the mess we're caught up in. I really hope we see that Red Wave, but I don't plan on buying any new toys for a while as I don't think we've hit rock bottom yet.
        I wish I didn't agree with this, but I do.

Comment

wholly cow ........ normal people that don't want to decide who governs by voting, instead upset the public with false lie and fake lawsuit maneuvers to make people that don't know better think there might be merits to what William Bar says is "BULL SHIT"

Comment

With the Euro being down there are some great buys in Europe right now.
            New cars? No deals there!
            Old, white cisgender male oppressor.
            Influencer/Life Coach.

www.beckseuropean.com

Comment

• Aussie24
              Aussie24
              Aussie24 commented
              Editing a comment
              I doubt that N/C prices will ever come down, thus waiting to buy what you desire is fruitless!

• bob joyce
              bob joyce commented
              Editing a comment
              I think you are correct
              I remember the oil thing in the 1960.s
              lacquer thinner and paint skyrocketed.
              Other things went up also over time and things never came back to where they were.

i prefer democracy ... if the supreme court hadn't allowed who knows who? to buy our democracy we might have a chance
            both sides have played the game of extreme/provocative politicking to harvest the kooks that might push them over the finish line
            meanwhile.... real issues do not get addressed.

Comment

• Aussie24
              Aussie24
              Aussie24 commented
              Editing a comment
              Bob, Would be helpful if you did not speak in riddles, " supreme court hadn't allowed who knows who..." please give that statement some context

For those that have not noticed.
            Covid is the enemy.
            The world is still battling covid, once again, for those that have not noticed.....
            GOP played a sick game with covid
            The Dems are at least half ass trying
            As goes the battle with covid so goes the economy
            AND ....NO the GOP has Never gotten the USA out of any problem

Comment

For those that haven't noticed, COVID is over.

Comment

tell China that

Comment

Bob, Todays latest Covid count shows there were 192,672 new cases reported in the World and 3915 in the US ...That's in a world of 8 billion people, no longer a World Pandemic! Please endeavor to find another questionable issue to flog the republicans!

Comment

but then for republicans it never was real ........... right?

Comment

Originally posted by bob joyce View Post
                    but then for republicans it never was real ........... right?
                    It was real in the very beginning when we had no tools and when the original variant was so infectious against an immunity-deficient population. If we've learned anything over the last year, it's that the only real risk from the Wuhan Coronavirus was the very real risk of over-running our hospitals (which, of course, never came close to happening). Other than that, COVID was, statistically speaking. of no real risk to healthy people and the people who were at risk were people with comorbidities, often self-inflected, that meant they were already at risk of dying, COVID or no COVID. Noone without an agenda can reasonably disagree with that statement.

Comment

i hope you guys are right
                      i guess we will know more 2 weeks after thanksgiving..

Comment

but......
                        getting on the mid-term thing
                        if the republicans win anything they will intentionally run the ship upon the rocks
                        they will OfCourse all the time blame Biden

Comment

Working...
                        X