X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Paul Pelosi

I don't know about most of you on here, but does anyone else find the recent "attack" on him odd? Keep in mind Nancy is third in line to the presidency... You want me to believe that a man broke into their mansion at 2 a.m. in his underwear, and managed to get past all that security and attack her husband, AND that police just so happen to respond within minutes and subdued the attacker?

Something just doesn't add up. Thoughts?

Political stunt?

Many on the internet seem to think this was Paul's lover, and I just don't know what to think, although I must admit, I find the memes hilarious!

Click image for larger version  Name:	FB_IMG_1667169322540.jpg Views:	0 Size:	41.5 KB ID:	8272

That is some cruel mean shit. This forum is being dragged into the gutter.
    jaudette3
    Really?
    Last edited by jaudette3; 10-30-2022, 06:00 PM.
    John Audette
    www.911bestinclass.com

Comment

Originally posted by jaudette3 View Post
      That is some cruel mean shit. This forum is being dragged into the gutter.
      Lighten up John...

In my post I NEVER condoned the attack on Paul.

Care to tell me what part of my post was "cruel mean shit?"

I honestly just posed a few questions as I find the entire scenario odd...

Comment

If you don't even know what was cruel mean shit than you are too far gone to converse with. Time for this old man to get some time off from this forum. Have fun kids.
        John Audette
        www.911bestinclass.com

Comment

Seb's post is appropriate and relevant.
          I think the memes are also hilarious. A pair of tighty whities and a claw hammer will be the Halloween costume of choice this year.

"San Francisco police say the suspect, later identified as David DePape, forced entry to the Pelosi house via a rear door."

Evidence appears to support that it may not have been forced entry through that "rear door".
          Frank Beck
          Banned
          Last edited by Frank Beck; 10-31-2022, 05:53 AM.
          Old, white cisgender male oppressor.
          Influencer/Life Coach.

www.beckseuropean.com

Comment

Originally posted by Frank Beck View Post
            Seb's post is appropriate and relevant.
            I think the memes are also hilarious. A pair of tighty whities and a claw hammer will be the Halloween costume of choice this year.

"San Francisco police say the suspect, later identified as David DePape, forced entry to the Pelosi house via a rear door."

Evidence appears to support that it may not have been forced entry through that "rear door".
            That's absolutely hilarious! Spit my coffee out
            sebaroher
            Seabass
            Last edited by sebaroher; 10-31-2022, 05:56 PM.

Comment

Guess this just shows how sick minded people think …
              Suggesting this as “ fake news “ or a political ploy ??
              Just reinforces the dangers of this group , sorry to see them so involved on this site ..

Comment

Originally posted by Gold71 View Post
                Just reinforces the dangers of this group , sorry to see them so involved on this site ..
                Frank,
                Feigning outrage doesn't buy anything these days.

Getting attacked with a hammer is horrible. Period. But what does that have to do with asking questions and poking fun at the circumstances? If some perverted and crazed ultra-Leftist nudist hit me in the head with a hammer while I was wrestling him in nothing but my tighty whities, I would be incredibly disappointed if people didn't guffaw at the circumstances and ask questions! It's a known fact that when someone trips and falls on the ground you first let out a loud belly laugh... and then help them up.

Hoping Paul Pelosi makes a full recovery and is able to laugh about this later. (Hopefully without getting drunk and crashing into another car.) He's certainly sustained much greater pain than this since he's married to Nancy Pelosi.
                Influencer/Life Coach.

www.beckseuropean.com

Comment

• jaudette3
                  jaudette3
                  Really?
                  jaudette3 commented
                  Editing a comment
                  Wow. Frank you would make a helluva press secretary. Spin to win. Must be that high RPM world you live in.

• Frank Beck
                  Frank Beck
                  Banned
                  Frank Beck commented
                  Editing a comment
                  Maybe John.
                  But I lack the “compulsive liar” trait that the current administration requires.

• jaudette3
                  jaudette3
                  Really?
                  jaudette3 commented
                  Editing a comment
                  ANY administration - elections are all about picking your preferred liars. I'm completely convinced at this point that the militaristic Deep State, with their private air force and navy, and intelligence service, is in complete control. They consider elected officials, including presidents, to be temporary employees. Remember being told a few years ago that several trillion was unaccounted for at the Defense Department? Whatever came of that? They have us fight each other while they go merrily on their way.

Originally posted by Gold71 View Post
                Hey Frank,

I take it you believed the whole Jussie Smollet story too huh?

How did that turn out by the way????

Who in their right minds thinks it's a good idea to stop questioning things and believe EVERYTHING the media tells you to?

I guess I'm a cold-hearted right wing nut for thinking for myself, and using a bit of critical thinking.....

-Sebastian

Comment

Under developed pre-frontal cortex

Comment

Originally posted by flatsixer View Post
                    Under developed pre-frontal cortex
                    Must be. Only explanation for someone to believe this incident ACTUALLY HAPPENED.

Comment

For my 2 cents' worth:

Every morning I log in and hit the "new posts" button, hoping/expecting some 911 related posts.
                      I get... this.
                      Not enough 911, too much social analysis. That has its importance, but not for my morning's entertainment, which I wish were more grease and bolts oriented.

Comment

Originally posted by georgek View Post
                        For my 2 cents' worth:

Every morning I log in and hit the "new posts" button, hoping/expecting some 911 related posts.
                        I get... this.
                        Not enough 911, too much social analysis. That has its importance, but not for my morning's entertainment, which I wish were more grease and bolts oriented.
                        I agree, i'll do my best when I get back, but for now I'm traveling in Italy. First post covid trip.

Was at the Vatican yesterday, our guide knew I was in the car hobby, and took us down to the part of the museum where they had all transportation vehicles. There was nobody in that section, saw the Mercedes limos, the white AWD suv the Pope was shot in, Vintage chariots and carriages (everything has only a single seat).

Then we went back upstairs to be with 100,000 of our closest friends to shuffle between the Sistine chapel and St. Peter's basilica....off to Florence tomorrow!
                        Reminiscing the old days,.. only brings more regret...

www.autoforeignservices.com
                        autoforeign@gmail.com
                        67S's......

Comment

• bob joyce
                          bob joyce commented
                          Editing a comment
                          how old was the oldest chariot?
                          i think that would have been my favorite tour. after all you can see master paintings all threw Europe.

I can only speak for myself…

I eat, breathe, and piss Porsche 6 days a week. My biz provides plenty of P content.
                        Political debate and discourse is a soothing balm for such an insignificant vocation. I love OT here.

Have a great trip Eric!
                        Influencer/Life Coach.

www.beckseuropean.com

Comment

Where's the body cam video ?
                          How about the Capital Police video that was viewed 3k miles away ?
                          If it was truly a break-in & attack (a horrible thing) why not release the videos?
                          Dims working REALLY hard to cover this one up....

Comment

Working...
                          X