Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Psychology of the Extremist Mind (i.e. Far Left and Far Right)

Collapse
X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Psychology of the Extremist Mind (i.e. Far Left and Far Right)

Hopeless
    jaudette3
    Really?
    Last edited by jaudette3; 11-07-2022, 03:41 AM.
    John Audette
    www.911bestinclass.com

impulsivity for sure is a huge driver and it is that for both sides
    they believe that their protest/concern MUST be acted on immediately. And when someone Trys to explain the process for a successful outcome they become more enraged and project the target in your direction. this projection i believe is a major driver for the behavior to reach a viral state. in other words most of the participant engage out of a kind of fear.

Comment

• bob joyce
      bob joyce commented
      Editing a comment
      when i say they participate out of a kind of fear.
      there are the fear of missing out.... not being included
      the fear that if you do not agree you will be shuned from your group and even fired from your job

Hopeless
    jaudette3
    Really?
    Last edited by jaudette3; 11-07-2022, 03:41 AM.
    John Audette
    www.911bestinclass.com

Comment

Click image for larger version

Name:	FB_IMG_1667487557138.jpg
Views:	231
Size:	84.5 KB
ID:	8326
      Excellent point made by Ben Shapiro.

Comment

so... it is not republican extremism when they huddle up immediately after the attack on jan 6 and they as a group decide to vote to not certify the election
        now........ the republican party has people running for various offices and they are making public statements that they will not allow the republicans to lose another election.
        So...... not honoring the democratic process that is this country is not extreme?
        maybe if biden had given his message in the form of a mime you would have "got it"

Comment

Originally posted by bob joyce View Post
          so... it is not republican extremism when they huddle up immediately after the attack on jan 6 and they as a group decide to vote to not certify the election
          now........ the republican party has people running for various offices and they are making public statements that they will not allow the republicans to lose another election.
          So...... not honoring the democratic process that is this country is not extreme?
          maybe if biden had given his message in the form of a mime you would have "got it"
          Bob,

Firstly, It's "meme," not a "mime," and no, I don't think I could "get" any of Biden's message. I don't even think he knows what he stands for as he is mentally incapacitated and just regurgitates (poorly) what his handlers tell him to.

It's funny you mention Jan 6th as if there was a hostile takeover of the government or something? One protester was murdered by the Capitol Police, and several other protesters and a few officers died of natural causes (with some additional police committing suicide). The public at large does not really seem to have the fascination with Jan 6th as the Far Left does. Only people who are brainwashed from the left, glued to CNN, NBC and the rest feign outrage because they are told to be outraged.

Here's a legitimate question: Where was your "outrage" when the extremists from the left were burning down cities, rioting, and looting back in 2020. Is that not political extremism? I find it pathetic that literally no one faced repercussions for those actions, meanwhile there are people who were peacefully protesting and are still in jail without a set court date for just being in DC during the Jan 6th protests.
          sebaroher
          Seabass
          Last edited by sebaroher; 11-03-2022, 09:52 AM.

Comment

jan 6 will go into every student's history book for as long as America exists.
            it was a coup attempt that the republicans are still engaged in..........
            the lawlessness of these actions have been slowly unfolding.
            i would think that by now most of the public are aware that when the sicopaths talk only crap comes out

Comment

Come on Bobby, you can't answer my question?

Jan 6th will go down in the history books for what it was. A witch hunt.

Comment

• bob joyce
                bob joyce commented
                Editing a comment
                i was looking thru the deck and it appears you guys have used up all of the "plea the 5th "cards

• sebaroher
                sebaroher
                Seabass
                sebaroher commented
                Editing a comment
                Sorry Bobby, gotta go turn wrenches. I don't have the time to debate with you over fairytale nonsense.

hahaha

Comment

With all the polling and meta data collected on the reason people are voting, nowhere does The Jan 6th hearings, arise... It was and is a 'silo' event for the media. The most memorable will be Liz Chaney, who will be remember as the modern ' Hanoi Jane ' ...

Comment

your a comic

Comment

No, Just factual!

Comment

Working...
                    X