X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 944 Love

Being that my high school and college years were duing the 1980's, a 944 was pretty much on every bedroom/dorm wall I ever had. Still love 'em.

This one is rolling out of my shop today after a 2-year restoration. 1991 944 S2 Cabriolet, the 4th from last 944 ever built, in Maritime blue.

Click image for larger version  Name:	maritime.jpg Views:	0 Size:	140.6 KB ID:	1936

Be somebody!

steve martin 1970s GIF

All credit to
    Crankys Paint
    2.0L
    Crankys Paint, btw!

Comment

Beauty. I love the 944's as well. And the 928 and 968s. Great looking and practical cars. Also, owners tend to be my type of people. Always cartons of spare parts visible under the hatch, and usually an owner emerges from their car with a healthy splotch of grease somewhere from an "event" that happened along the way. Clearly this one has graduated back to the country club parking lot.

My 12-year old daughter decided that she wants a 944 as her first car, so ironically today is the day I will start casually looking for a good restoration candidate.

Comment

Love the contemporary Farrah Fawcett poster on the wall. Period correct

Comment

Originally posted by JP View Post
          All credit to
          Crankys Paint
          2.0L
          Crankys Paint, btw!
          Thank you for the trust and opportunity. Couldn't have done it without L. Ron Bakken and Garrett. Special thanks to Thad for moral support and touching all of the bare metal and clean panels with his bare hands.
          Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by flatsixer View Post
            Love the contemporary Farrah Fawcett poster on the wall. Period correct
            Thank you. I'm obviously a man of very refined tastes.

Comment

Wow! That's beautiful. Maritime is one of the best Porsche colors ever!

Comment

Working...
              X