Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Don't Call it Pink - An '88 Cabriolet Goes from Black to Magenta (they/them)

Collapse
X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by bob joyce View Post
    was the customer "Barbie"
    Nope... "Mary Kay" (my guess anyway...).
    Reminiscing the old days,.. only brings more regret...

www.autoforeignservices.com
    autoforeign@gmail.com
    67S's......

Comment

Ha! Haters gonna hate. But at my shop, in a sea of 911's, this is the car people were drawn directly towards after walking through the front door. IMHO, if Magenta isn't the greatest Porsche color ever, then it's certainly top 5.

Comment

I think it's spectacular! More importantly, it looks like we have a new option for painting our cars the right way here in Texas!

Comment

I’ll be more than happy to sing JP’s painter, Keith, praises.
          The level of care taken to do this well, and right is very evident upon inspection. When I took this to our PCA Saturday morning breakfast, the troops went all through this and were very very impressed. I believe JP is getting another car to be painted from our club.

This is a magnet everywhere we take it. People ‘see’ and and they just smile.

Get in line guys if you’re looking for an exceptional painter that does an exceptional job. You’ll have to get behind me though. He’s knee deep in doing our 930 and next gets our 356 to go back to Sky Blue.

Comment

I was fortunate to see this car in person just after they finished when I stopped by JP's shop for a visit. It is, to put it mildly, beautiful. And not just the color. The attention to detail that went into painting this car is obvious from top to bottom. I haven't had a chance yet to meet JP's painter, Keith, but I'll look forward to meeting him when my 72S is ready for paint.

Comment

Thanks for the nice comments guys. To be clear, this is all Keith and 0% me. Maybe I beat some Porsche knowledge into him over the years as he was painting my cars but the talent is all him. I'm just having fun helping a friend build a business while, hopefully, bringing a new resource for proper paint to my 911 peeps.

Keep an eye out here for updates:

https://KeithPaintsPorsches.com/
              JP
              aka LiveFromNY
              Last edited by JP; 07-04-2023, 07:11 PM.

Comment

Working...
              X