Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Rules of the Road

The Rules of the Road

Welcome to the Early 911 Registry forums, a place for the discussion of all things related to 1965-1973 Porsche 911’s.

Like all forums, we have our terms and conditions. They’re written by lawyers and make your brain hurt when you read them. If you’re ok with that, you can find them here. But for everyone else, we’ll keep it simple:

What we will moderate:
    Comments that are racist, defamatory, abusive, threatening, obscene, or that violate another person’s privacy.

What we will not moderate:
    Comments that may be deemed political in nature, contrast with a moderator’s personal views, or are merely off-color (especially if they make us laugh).

The Early 911 Registry forums are presented as a free space, not a safe space. Please enjoy.

I was very disappointed to read that you're going to moderate racist comments.

Happy to be here after my sabbatical; life is very good. Soooo thankful that JP has provided a place for the marginalized to be heard.
    Old, white cisgender male oppressor.
    Influencer/Life Coach.

www.beckseuropean.com

Comment

Originally posted by Frank Beck View Post
      I was very disappointed to read that you're going to moderate racist comments.

Happy to be here after my sabbatical; life is very good. Soooo thankful that JP has provided a place for the marginalized to be heard.
      Welcome, my friend. This is gonna be fun. We're getting the band back together.

Comment

I just read "rules of the board" and an entry by Frank - I hoped Frank would be the Moderator.
        Hi Frank I've really missed you...
        Cheers
        Uli
        Last edited by uai; 04-19-2022, 03:13 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by uai View Post
          I just read rules of the board and an entry by Frank - I hoped Frank would be the Moderator.
          Hi Frank I've rally missed you...
          Cheers
          Uli
          Uli! Welcome!

I hereby nominate Frank as a moderator. Just because I want to hear his response as he shoots it down.

Comment

Uli, It's good to be here. Hopefully we can get back to discussing vintage Porsches AND having some fun.

Old, white cisgender male oppressor.
            Influencer/Life Coach.

www.beckseuropean.com

Comment

JP, Frank, Uli,
              slate gray regards from Bavaria,

erwin_loves_polo

Comment

It's Alive!!!!! Welcome to all.... feels good to "post".... Wonder how long before I get a "time out"...
                Reminiscing the old days,.. only brings more regret...

www.autoforeignservices.com
                autoforeign@gmail.com
                67S's......

Comment

soterik
                  HTH....!
                  soterik @haul

Welcome to the land of the free!

Comment

JP,

Thanks for starting this forum for us!
                    Also thanks to Frankie for keeping me in the loop about it. Looking forward to catching up with you guys!

-Sebastian

Comment

Originally posted by sebaroher View Post
                      JP,

Thanks for starting this forum for us!
                      Also thanks to Frankie for keeping me in the loop about it. Looking forward to catching up with you guys!

-Sebastian
                      My pleasure, Sebastian. Great to have you here!

Comment

Ahhhhh, Frank and Eric, collective breaths of fresh air! Life is good…..again!

Comment

Great to see some familiar guys here! So I finally find my forever car three years ago, Frank says I've hit a home run and he gets banned. At least with Frank as the moderator he won't tolerate any short jokes. ​​​​

Comment

Originally posted by TurkisTii View Post
                            Great to see some familiar guys here! So I finally find my forever car three years ago, Frank says I've hit a home run and he gets banned. At least with Frank as the moderator he won't tolerate any short jokes. ​​​​
                            Duane! Welcome!

Make sure you submit that pretty car to the Registry so I can brag about how I used to own it!

P.S. Frank prefers "petite".

Comment

Aww, Frank, that was so sweet. Thanks for doing this JP, it's nice to breath freely. Haven't been to the old place in months and haven't missed it.

This already feels like home.
                              Sooner or later, someone else will own them all...

Comment

Working...
                              X