X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Is there anybody out there?

Hi - I submitted information to the registry a few weeks ago & received an automated response but nothing else. My profile still says "pending".
    Any info would be appreciated.
    Tom

Welcome! Though I'm not part of the management team, I can say that since you are posting.. you have become a member imho! I'm sure they will get back to you soon.

Kind regards... love to see your car!

Cheers,
    Eric
    Reminiscing the old days,.. only brings more regret...

www.autoforeignservices.com
    autoforeign@gmail.com
    67S's......

Comment

Thanks Eric!

Comment

Originally posted by TeeLo911 View Post
        Hi - I submitted information to the registry a few weeks ago & received an automated response but nothing else. My profile still says "pending".
        Tom
        Hey, Tom. And welcome!

We're a little backed up but give me a couple days and I'll get your car added.

Thanks for being here!

JP

Comment

Appreciate the reply. No rush, I just wanted to make sure I wasn't sending my car's vital statistics to some random place in cyberspace ?‍?

Comment

Originally posted by TeeLo911 View Post
            Tom
            Hello there! It's frustrating when there's no update after inputting information. Continue to be patient! Sometimes these procedures take longer than planned. Hopefully, you'll hear back shortly.

Comment

Working...
            X