X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Amending a registry entry

How can I change an entry I made in the registry? I left this link off of 9113111873, the one I shouldn't have sold: https://www.janzen-klassik.de/en/car...rga-tangerine/
    Former British Leyland mechanic, remember them?
    Long Beach, CA

Hey Tom. Once a submission is live and published, you'll see it under "My Registry" which can be found when you click the "My Profile" button at the upper right of any non-forum page, You'll get an email when that VIN goes live. Should only be a couple days but registrations are coming in fast so may be an extra day or two. I appreciate your patience.

Comment

It's very likely that I messed something up: I tried to add photos and more info, but now the whole entry disappeared. Once you hit "submit" on an edit, does the entry disappear until it gets re-approved?

Comment

Originally posted by rmakosaito View Post
        It's very likely that I messed something up: I tried to add photos and more info, but now the whole entry disappeared. Once you hit "submit" on an edit, does the entry disappear until it gets re-approved?
        Yeah, that's the way it works now. We're working on this so it's not so confusing. We didn't realize so much editing was going to happen.

I republished your car so you should be able to see it. Feel free to edit again.
        JP
        aka LiveFromNY
        Last edited by JP; 04-26-2022, 12:07 PM.

Comment

Working...
        X