Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• FREE T-shirts!

Well, free for some.

One of the projects that fell by the wayside was the 2023 Registry Calendar. 100% my fault. We had a bunch of photo submissions but the task of getting these forums up and running, combined with some surprises in my personal life, forced me to make some choice and the calendar didn't make the cut. I've decided to move the first member calendar to 2024 to allow some breathing room and time to get it right.

You may recall, our calendar is free for members making more than 100 forum posts in a year. In light of the fact that the calendar is delayed, I'll be sending each of those members a free t-shirt instead. No need to do anything. T-shirts are a couple weeks out and I'll message each of you for your address when I have them.

ALSO, I'll happliy send any member going to any of the Lit Show events a free t-shirt if you'll promise to wear it. My guys and I will also be flying the colors. Kind of a crips/bloods thing but with old Porsche geeks.
    JP
    aka LiveFromNY
    Last edited by JP; 01-31-2023, 01:24 AM.

JP,I don't have enough posts to receive one at no charge.Let me know how much they are and when you have them.

Thanks David

Comment

For sure. Once in hand they'll be offered here at my cost.
      JP
      aka LiveFromNY
      Last edited by JP; 01-12-2023, 01:59 PM.

Comment

Happy New Year, JP! I would be interested as well when available...

Comment

Nice! I will be attending a few of the events and would happily wear one.

Comment

Happy to buy one too whenever you get them.

Scott

Comment

Incoming...

Click image for larger version

Name:	E911Rshirt.jpg
Views:	439
Size:	85.6 KB
ID:	9415

Comment

T-shirts have arrived!

Comment

May I buy some? Price please. Jim Morris

Comment

JP, 520 Old Chester Road, Chester, NJ 07930 ... size Large...Many thanks!

Comment

Those turned out nice. I'll be sure and wear mine at HCR!

Comment

Originally posted by Jim Morris View Post
                        May I buy some? Price please. Jim Morris
                        Sure, Jim (and anyone else).

My cost is $15.92 per shirt. No, I didn't buy the cheap cotton promo crap. I stepped up and bought the good tri-blend stuff so they feel great and shouldn't shrink very much. Figure $5 shipping for up to 2 shirts and $3 for each add'l shirt.

Available sizes are XS, S, M, L, XL and XXL.

My paypal is jp@early911registry.com. If you order, make sure to send me a pm with your size(s) and address. Thanks as always for supporting this registry.
                        JP
                        aka LiveFromNY
                        Last edited by JP; 02-14-2023, 10:05 PM.

Comment

got my shirt today! very cool - thanks again. although, it looks like i will need to wear a raincoat over it weather isnt looking great - cold and rainy, argh

Comment

Originally posted by Myflat6 View Post
                            got my shirt today! very cool - thanks again. although, it looks like i will need to wear a raincoat over it weather isnt looking great - cold and rainy, argh
                            You and me both!!

Comment

JP, The' T' arrived at home in NJ, look forward to being the oldest guy in NJ to proudly wear it! A very generous gift…
                              haul
                              it´s easy on a triumph
                              haul, provided a great 'tool' resource, hopefully it will keep me out of 'tool scammers' clutches! Thanks to everyone who is helping me with bits for 300357...Frank

Comment

Working...
                              X