Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Looking for local help in Philadelphia area to box up and ship vintage Recaro seats

Collapse
X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Looking for local help in Philadelphia area to box up and ship vintage Recaro seats

Hey Mid-Atlantic folks -

I've purchased a pair of Recaro seats to install in my 1972 911T, and they're currently in Philadelphia (I'm in Texas). I'm looking for some advice and/or help on getting the seats packaged up for shipping. The seller does not have boxes for them, and I'm super leery of using a general retail carrier to box it up (too many horror stories).

Does anyone in the area know of a shop that might have extra boxes for racing seats or similar? Or a packing / shipping company that you've used that you'd trust to take good care of special auto accessories?

I'm not looking for free help (though I wouldn't say no ), but I'm happy to pay for experience, skill and confidence in getting the job done right.

If you have any leads or recommendations, please let me know! Thank you!

When I shipped my seats to Autobahn Interiors, I bought boxes from Uhaul and strapped them in. Wrap them up with that white foam to keep from rubbing. Shipped them via UPS.
    If the seller takes them to a UPS store they can pack them and ship them too. INSURED

Comment

Working...
    X