• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Chris Pomares View Post
    And another so called expert.
    Exactly Chris! But you know.... "TrUsT ThE ScIeNcE!"
    Afterall, it's not like they're ever wrong

Comment

The complexity of the modern world is like a lake 1,000' deep. We swim in the top 3' and discuss the entire lake as if we have expert knowledge of the other 997'. Unless you're a nuclear physicist who might be familiar with the top 10'. The older I get the more aware I become of how little I know. I'm afraid my brothers that our species is consumed by hubris.AI will quickly disdain and dismiss us and that will be that.
      John Audette
      www.911bestinclass.com

Comment

https://www.foxbusiness.com/technolo...s-intelligence
        I wonder if they can work on vintage Porsches. Especially 50's and 60's 4 cam engines. Oh, and MFI.
        Chris Pomares
        2.4L
        Last edited by Chris Pomares; 12-18-2022, 11:56 AM.

Comment

i wonder if us humans will coalesce in time to maintain our autonomy.
          the old way of letting business run free because it promotes innovation and commerce needs revision.
          A.I. is used today by "news services" and it is so obvious that the public is so venerable to be sold shit as shine Ola

Comment

Food for thought. There is plenty more. The powerful make laws for the rest of us. They are above the laws for the peasants.
            I can only imagine the control they'll have when we have a digital currency put in place. Sorry, you've used up your carbon or electric allotment for the month. Turn down your thermostat. Oh and you can only have 1000 to 1200 square feet of living space. Your 2500 square foot house means you need to share it with another family. How big do you think those 4 houses without solar panels are? Personally I don't care. They can have as many jets as they want. Just don't preach to me how green you are and I should be.
            https://earth911.com/eco-tech/20-e-waste-facts/
            Attached Files
            Chris Pomares
            2.4L
            Last edited by Chris Pomares; 12-18-2022, 01:56 PM.

Comment

Chris, you're spot on about the power of digital to track, record and control. It's pretty much infinite. An early case in point is China building a social score for every citizen. And BTW you're watching too much football,
              John Audette
              www.911bestinclass.com

Comment

John,
                I saw half a play yesterday while surfing for something I could watch.

Comment

yep.... everything is in place for the people to lose governess of our country.
                And the Republicans are aiding that move by telling their constituents to "don't believe your eyes"
                To insist that our most important individual contribution to our country's governess, our vote, does not count...
                You should ask yourself, "why would they do this" what is their end game?

Comment

Working...
                X