• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
    jaudette3
    Really?

• jaudette3
    replied
    Averaging two mass shootings a day in the U.S. this year. Is anyone concerned about this? Oh, and Happy Thanksgiving.

Leave a comment:

• Aussie24

• Aussie24
    replied
    Bob, It's truly amazing how you can make statements without a shred of facts... Where did you unearth this?

Leave a comment:

• bob joyce
    replied
    Trump is so transparent ............. The reason he is in such a hurry to announce is because he was "told" that he would not be indited so that it would not interfere with the mid-term election.
    The ONLY reason he wants to run is because he believes he is protected from being prosecuted..........

Leave a comment:

• jaudette3
    Really?

• jaudette3
    replied
    Seems like big news:

Murdoch tells Trump he will not back fresh White House bid – report

Leave a comment:

• bob joyce
    commented on 's reply
    a fairly concise description of how the Republicans have campaigned and implemented their rule is as follows:
    Claim to be more patriotic yet they screw veterans
    claim to protect the constitution and the rule of law. yet they do not follow thru with the established constitutional norms. They treat the rules as things suckers follow.
    claim they care for infants. Yet they put mothers and child in extreme peril and pretend to be wholleyer than thou as i that will help the mother and child with their problems.......
    They run the country as if it is a slum rental property to just extract profits and make no obvious and even necessary repairs..

• bob joyce
    commented on 's reply
    a fairly concise description of how the Republicans have campaigned and implemented their rule is as follows:
    Claim to be more patriotic yet they screw veterans
    claim to protect the constitution and the rule of law. yet they do not follow thru with the established constitutional norms. They treat the rules as things suckers follow.
    claim they care for infants. Yet they put mothers and child in extreme peril and pretend to be wholleyer than thou as i that will help the mother and child with their problems.......
    They run the country as if it is a slum rental property to just extract profits and make no obvious and even necessary repairs..
  • Aussie24

• Aussie24
    replied
    John, Bob... Might learn something from this ruling by a judge appointed by Mr. Obama....https://archive.ph/okIYn
    Frank

Leave a comment:

• bob joyce
    replied
    No John.... no civil war. This has all been a gigantic grift.
    with one of the payoffs being the idiots that are willing to interrupt and pledge to change the elections to favor only Republicans.
    Lets face it ... for decades the Republican party has not been willing to fix infrastructure or fund anything for that matter that would move our society forward.
    so why would a party smaller than the Democratic party win ant elections......They prey on the soft headed that don't know any better............

Leave a comment:

• bob joyce
    commented on 's reply
    just imagine if it was ANY Democrat that had committed the offenses that Old Orange has...
    This is why I say there is no liberal media ....just a psyops of a pretend media that is controlled by big business and money with the goal of anything that would resemble an impowered middle class is snuffed out.
    the Republican party is happy with being the party of traitors as long as they think they might be the ones in power.
    They are going to get a Big Surprise.
    Big money will despite themselves not allow the USA to sink to the level of Rusia. ...
    Because they know that they would be vulnerable for their money to be confiscated as in Rusia....

• bob joyce
    commented on 's reply
    i guess it only makes sense that the deaf dumb and blind cant recognize progress.
  • Aussie24

• Aussie24
    replied
    How would you feed move and house that extrapolation much less supply it with weapons and ammunition?

Leave a comment:

• jaudette3
    Really?

• jaudette3
    commented on 's reply
    Simple extrapolation.
  • Aussie24

• Aussie24
    replied
    How do you envision that occurring ?

Leave a comment:

• jaudette3
    Really?

• jaudette3
    replied
    Is there *really* a chance that the United States might have a civil war?

Leave a comment:

• Aussie24

• Aussie24
    replied
    John, Not sure if you directing your statement " Direct quote from your hero Trump" is directed to me, but your incorrect that Trump is my hero! Plus he has not been president for two years. At some point the left will need to move on from using Trump to frame their positions. The issue i wrote about was the inability for the politicians to reach agreements. You come back with a completely different 'rant'...Your inability to stay on subject makes these exchanges moot... Frank

Leave a comment:

Working...
X